Marketing Manager Job Description
At bubble, we let parents be all that they need to be.
We are a venture-backed tech startup, changing the lives of parents for the better and growing fast. Our on-demand app lets parents discover and book amazing local nannies and babysitters quickly and securely. We have over 130,000 users and more than a million hours of childcare have been requested on our platform.
Ask any parent and they’ll tell you that the impact on one’s life of having easy access to quality childcare is profound. The mums, dads and carers in our community love and rely on our service every day and we are passionate and dedicated towards delivering them amazing customer experiences.
Bubble is looking for a junior marketing specialist to join the team. This person will play a key role in increasing awareness and building the bubble brand. They will work across our small and ambitious team during a period of exciting growth.
There are 3 main areas of focus for this role:
1. Social Media - drive awareness amongst new parents
- Responsible for representing Bubble across all social media and posting on our behalf
- Produce posts within our brand guidelines
- Maximise engagement and increase following
- Create a social media calendar which fits with the brand strategy
- Spot trends and news items where we can join the conversation
- Engage with journalists and spot PR opportunities
- Identify key influencers for us to work with
- Responsible for delivering influencer campaigns
2. Parent community - build a sense of belonging and brand loyalty for our parents to increase organic growth
- Build a community for our parents, use Facebook group but also weekly emails (Mailchimp), events, surveys and any other channel
- Manage our referral programme - a multi-channel journey to increase organic growth
- Gather feedback from our parents via social media and surveys - manage how this is acted upon and communicated back to parents
3. Partnerships and growth - increase exposure of the brand to new parents
- Identify brand partnerships that can leverage growth
- Work on campaigns with these partners which drive new user registrations
- Take ownership of other adhoc marketing opportunities that arise.
Everything you do will be measured against the growth it delivers. You will need to be rigorous at tracking what you do and how it is contributing to the business.
- 2-5 years of experience in a marketing role
- Has run social media on behalf of a brand
- Passionate about modern parenting
- A love for social media - instagram in particular.
- Enjoys writing long form copy
- Tech savvy - you have the ability to create and distribute your content smartly online using tools like Mailchimp, Tweetdeck, Canva etc..
- High level of attention to detail
- A stickler for good design
- A self-starter who will seek out new opportunities for Bubble
- Happy to work at a start-up where everyone is ready to roll up their sleeves and get involved
- We work in White City and would like you to be there too for the majority of your working hours - however we have lots of parents on the team and we understand the need for flexibility
Guide salary £32k