FLECBirmingham, UK or remote5M ago
As FLEC’s marketing manager you’ll lead for our B2B and B2C marketing strategy; taking responsibility for our website, advertising, social media and events. A hands-on marketing professional, you will work closely with the FLEC sales team to deliver consistent, strong brand messaging to our future customers and users.
As an experienced marketing manager, you will advise on tried and trusted approaches and new creative techniques to promote our software platform to an enterprise customer base. You will use your previous experience and creative flair to design and deliver sales and marketing campaigns to grow FLEC’s inbound sales leads.
- Develop and execute FLEC’s B2B and B2C marketing strategies.
- Own and manage the marketing budget, ensuring cost effective use of marketing spend to promote FLEC to potential customers and users.
- Design and produce (with agencies where appropriate) marketing material to deliver campaigns and promote the FLEC brand, including messaging, graphics and merchandise.
- Select and use marketing automation and analytics tools to measure the success of campaigns
- Manage attendance at external events in line with sales objectives, including event identification, selection and planning.
- Develop marketing content and copy to be used with any outbound campaigns, publications and any other promotional and messaging material.
- Manage organic, sponsored and advertising content in industry publications to promote the FLEC platform and brand, including publication identification, selection and planning.
- Develop blogs, webinars and other direct to customer content.
- Manage and update the FLEC website.
- Leadership and ownership of relevant social media channels promoting FLEC in B2B and B2C settings.
- Development of FLEC’s B2C brand persona.
- Identify opportunities for sponsorship to promote FLEC into the wider B2B and B2C audience
- Ensure complete alignment between marketing and sales.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a B2B marketing role.
- Demonstrable experience working alongside sales teams and the creation of value to the sales function.
- Demonstrable commercial experience and understanding of the B2B sales cycle.
- Experienced user of CRM and marketing automation tools, including the generation and management of inbound leads.
- Ability to travel within the UK to both internal and external meetings.
- Fluency in delivering presentations and messaging internally and externally.
- Excellent written English with an eye for detail.
- Experience with enterprise-B2B SaaS platforms.
- Experience in a startup environment.
- Experience in the Logistics and Supply Chain, Recruitment or Labour Agency and/or Retail and Hospitality industries.
- Experience in B2C marketing and end user engament.
Areas that demonstrate likely success in the role
- Genuine curiosity about business and technology.
- Desire to understand and transform the world of work.
- A growth mindset and a habit of seeking feedback for self-development