IoT TribeLondon4M ago
We are IoT Tribe. We build technology ecosystems through unique. equity-free acceleration programmes that help IoT start-ups build their products, test the market and raise funds for future growth and corporates explore disruptive technologies. We take early-stage emerging technology start-ups and immerse them into vibrant local and global business ecosystems and global supply chain and investment networks. Our flagship hub in the UK is focused on Industrial Technologies. We are now also launching programmes in Singapore and Madrid.
We’re looking to recruit a driven individual that can take our outstanding programme to new heights and help establish IoT Tribe as the go-to business accelerator for SMEs and scaleups and deeptech start-ups, investors and corporates.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing, successful and progressive company. This is a real chance to develop and grow your role within the company, where innovation, enthusiasm and hard work is recognised and rewarded.
Reporting to the Head of Partnerships, we are looking for an energetic employee with a can-do attitude to support our programmes. You will have a varied skill set and are expected to have demonstrated an interest in tech and entrepreneurship.
Duties will be varied and match the pace and needs of the programmes we deliver. They may include, but will not be limited to:
· Execution of marketing plans, including email marketing campaigns
· Managing the social media strategy, writing blog posts and setting up and providing logistical support for events
· Building engaging presentations and generating content for marketing activities
· Research and outreach to support scouting process of start-ups
· Administrative duties, such as minute taking, reviews of companies’ profiles
· Generally providing support to the Head of Partnerships
You are also:
· Self-motivated: it’s important you can organise and prioritize your own workload and successfully complete assigned tasks on time.
· A team player: you can motivate others in a professional manner and lead by example.
· An exceptional communicator: you know how to make attractive presentations and write blogs or articles that people will be genuinely interested in reading.
· Digitally literate: you have a thorough basis of computer applications used in the start-up or technology business, such as Slack.
You will also be a firm believer that women play a valuable role in technology and, whether you are a man or a woman, strive to make sure that women participate in the programme as founders, mentors, investors and supporters.
To apply please send your full CV and a covering letter with salary expectations telling us why you are the perfect person to join us at IoT Tribe to firstname.lastname@example.org,
[When applying please mention your application came through YSYS jobs board]