Albion CapitalLondon16 days ago
AI, Quantum Computing, IoT, SaaS, Venture Capital, Private Equity – if you’re still reading then you may be the Marketing Associate Albion is looking for.
Albion is one of the leading venture capital investors in UK Tech. We have c.£850million funds under management and invest in fast-growing tech start-ups and other key areas. The portfolio currently includes c.60 businesses ranging from fintech, medtech & martech through to cybersecurity, gene therapies & quantum computing. Our investees regularly appear in The Times Tech 100 and we have exited to some of the best-known names in the world (Facebook, Oracle, NASDAQ etc). We’ve funded hundreds of companies that have gone on to cure disease, transform markets and change the way we live and work.
We are looking for a Marketing Associate who is excited to be involved in a growing team and who wants to help build the Albion brand to compete at a global level in this fast-moving and highly competitive market.
The overall objective of the Marketing Team is to deliver the marketing plans for the Albion Group.
The role is extremely varied, duties include:
· website content management and development
· social media marketing – responsibility for driving relevant audiences, understanding targets, and updating posts
· use of InDesign, Adobe, and PowerPoint to create supporting marketing material across campaigns
· event support and co-ordination, attendance at events and post event reporting
· management of CRM and other databases, segmentation, reporting, and effective use of data for use within marketing communications tool for electronic direct marketing EDM
· supporting the creation and development of marketing plans. Execution, monitoring and measurement of marketing activity
· working with the PR teams to maximize the brand awareness of all the funds under management
· support the fund’s sustainability initiatives, including implementation of Environmental Social Governance (ESG) processes
· support the Head of Marketing and the Marketing Manager in their day-to-day activity, managing and co-ordinating diaries, up-dating fling systems, managing invoice procedures and working with the rest of the support teams to ensure cross departmental communication.