Marketing and Brand Lead (Tembo Money)
Founders FactoryLondon21d ago
What is Tembo Money?
Tembo Money unlocks wealth for the whole family, enabling parents to support their children with key life events including getting on the property ladder, funding education or buying a car. Tembo will allow parents to visualise family wealth and income in one place and forecast retirement needs.
Based on individual family requirements it will recommend a range of products to unlock illiquid assets such as property or pensions whilst protecting retirement funds. It will then allow parents to securely and tax efficiently transfer wealth to their children when they need it most.
We want to build Tembo into the trusted global brand for family finances and lending, allowing people to unlock capital when they need it most.
We are going to transform the consumer lending market by helping families make better use of their assets so that they can benefit from lower interest rates, saving thousands in financing costs each year
As our Brand and Marketing Lead you will:
- Help define the mission, values and voice of Tembo Money
- Develop the Tembo Money core messaging and content
- Generate creative ideas for ad campaigns, content, and product messaging.
- Work with our designer to create and maintain marketing assets, including websites, emails, decks, videos and social media profiles.
- Write compelling website and app copy with an eye for competitor differentiation, user psychology and conversion best practices.
- Design integrated content marketing strategies, with consideration for driving brand awareness through social, influencers and partnerships.
You will have the following skills and competencies:
- 2 - 3 years of experience in brand and content marketing, either in an agency or a startup.
- Entrepreneurial, with an enthusiasm for early-stage fintech startups.
- Creative thinker with an abundance of ideas. You follow the latest trends and have strong intuition for what chimes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in financial services/fintech preferred
- Experience with CRMs, ESPs, CMS and Google Analytics a plus but not required.
Salary & Benefits:
- Central London location - our office is located in High Street Kensington
- Flexible working options available
- 25 days PTO + 8 bank holidays
We are committed to building a diverse culture and are eager to receive applications from all backgrounds. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination.