Market Insights Analyst (Data Analyst)
&factsBirmingham / Remote-working (UK-based only)9d ago
*When applying to this opportunity, please state that you applied via the YSYS jobs board.
What we're looking for...
At &facts, you'll be one of the first employees so you'll have the ability to shape the business. We've got incredibility ambitious plans and you'll have an enormous scope to innovate. This is an intellectually stimulating role, and an opportunity for your work to make a positive social impact. You'll be working very closely with the founder and the Development Team.
We're looking for an ambitious Market Insight / Research Analyst with strong analytical skills to collect and assimilate data.
You'll be a key member of the team and supporting the development of our platform. You'll have experience in working with a variety of data sources in previous roles.
This role will also involve working with small business and startups to conduct research.
Must have ...
- A passion for helping small businesses thrive
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Utilised a variety of data sources in previous roles
- A love for working with data, exploring new challenges, making discoveries and using insights to develop a product
- Strong communication skills - both written and presentational
Good to have...
- Market research analysis experience with a focus on digital
- Deep interest, understanding or experience of small business and/or startups
- Willingness to get involved with projects beyond market research to support the wider team
- Some knowledge of programming in SQL and/or Python (or willingness or learn)
- An understanding of macro-economics
- Prior experience in market research or journalism
We will give you...
- Experience in working for a high-growth start-up with a strong focus for creating a positive social impact
- The ability to work flexibly
- Equipment of your choice
- A competitive Salary based on your skill and experience
- Excellent healthcare cover
- Pension Contribution
Fixed-term contract until 31 March 2021 - with a likelihood of extension and becoming Permanent
Strictly no recruiters or agencies