Machine Learning Scientist
RahkoLondon Finsbury Park4M ago
Rahko is a quantum machine learning software company that focuses on quantum and quantum-inspired algorithms for quantum chemistry. The company harnesses a synergy between classical computational methods, more recent machine/deep learning methods, and quantum computing to improve the speed and accuracy of quantum chemistry simulations, which are used in a number of industries ranging from pharmaceuticals to electronics.
You will join a small, fast-growing, diverse team with an international profile, working on classical and quantum algorithms for quantum chemistry, machine learning and optimization. You will work closely with quantum chemists to develop state-of-the-art methods for the prediction of molecular properties.
You will have a PhD (or relevant industry experience) in machine learning or related discipline.
- A strong research track record in machine learning, especially deep neural networks
- Quantum chemistry/physics fundamentals
- Expert experience with machine learning frameworks e.g. PyTorch, TensorFlow, JAX
Ideally, you will also have:
- Experience with quantum chemistry methods (e.g. DFT, QMC, CASSCF, DMFT, Tensor Networks)
- Advanced experience with machine learning in quantum chemistry (e.g. kernel methods) and deep learning (e.g. deep neural networks)
Please send your CV, cover letter and academic transcript to email@example.com. Rahko is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates from diverse backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.
Due to a high volume of applications, we will only be able to contact successful applicants.
Thank you, we look forward to hearing from you!
[When applying please mention your application came through YSYS jobs board]