Logistics Procurement Manager
DijaLondona month ago
About the Role
We are looking for a Logistics Procurement Manager who will have end-to-end responsibility for sourcing, branding, and supplying the vehicles and equipment that our riders need to deliver in 10 minutes, ensuring that they look amazing while they do so!
In this critical role you will have the opportunity to build a network of suppliers in the logistics sector, and create scalable processes to enable our ambitious growth plans.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage relationships with our e-bike and e-moped vehicle suppliers to coordinate new vehicle deliveries, maintenance, and repairs
- Project manage the procurement of branded equipment, liaising with our Branding and Rider Engagement teams to ensure we provide gear that is both functional and beautiful
- Manage equipment supply and replenishment to our dark stores
- Create and optimise scalable vehicle and equipment management processes to enable our rapid growth plans
Skills, Qualifications & Experience Required
- 3+ years of experience in managing supplier relationships, ideally in a high-growth start-up environment
- Commercial mindset and strong analytical skills
- Experience in negotiating with suppliers and managing ongoing relationships
- Ability to plan ahead to ensure deadlines are always met
- An eye for design and interest in two wheelers are both pluses!
- Join one of the fastest scaling and high profile startups in Europe
- Shape your role and the company
- Experience a workplace that is entrepreneurial, fast-paced, solution-focused, disciplined, team-oriented and fun
- Flexible working to support families and varying needs
- Competitive compensation package and generous stock options
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Company discount and free goodies
- Regular team-wide events
- Cycle to work scheme (in progress)
Please note that unfortunately we cannot provide visa sponsorship, and to be considered for this role, candidates must be able to provide proof of their eligibility to work in the UK.