Applied is the platform for unbiased hiring.
We’re changing the way hiring is done for good and need a Senior Product Designer who is curious, empathetic to user needs, and always asking questions. This person loves a problem rather than a solution and will work directly with the product and engineering teams, working with them as design partners. The Product Designer will impact how user problems are defined, approached, and eventually solved. They’ll continuously work to learn more about our users and involve the rest of the team in solving user needs.
In your first 6 months at Applied
- Make big contributions to our product. You’ll be working with the product and engineering team from day one and getting stuck into our scrum process from the very start.
- Contribute to defining the product roadmap, facilitating team workshops and working with the PM and our UX designer to identify improvements to the product and then delivering beautiful designs to implement.
- Conducts user research independently and pre-empt some research using experience. Involve everyone in a culture of research, design, and testing.
- Deliver iterative design improvements to the product and track its performance
- Shape our process - we love a good retro and continually inspecting and improving how we work is core to how we work as a team
You'll benefit from:
- Equity in the business
- Wellbeing benefit and access to Spill
- Remote working budget
- Internet allowance
- Learning & development budget
- Involvement in other aspects of the business, from strategy, management and training, to shaping team culture
- Being part of something that's both commercially successful and socially important
You can read more about the role and the team in the full job description ? here.
And start your application ? HERE