FiitLondon E1525d ago
We are Fiit. The #1 rated fitness app in the UK.
We're looking for team players to help us achieve our mission — to remove every barrier to exercise, and create the most exciting and effective workouts on the planet.
We're a London-based startup with global plans. Are you passionate about making a difference? Read on.
What do we want?
An iOS Engineer to join our team to help define and drive the future of our iOS Mobile, TV and Watch apps
What does that look like?
- Working closely with our design, product, and backend teams to deliver a unique mobile experience
- Participating in the technical planning and implementation of new features and capabilities
- Collaborating in our process of delivering rock-solid, high performance, reusable and reliable code
- Participating in strong unit testing and continuous integration processes
- Prioritising a wide variety of work tasks with your teammates
- Staying up-to-date with the latest technologies, understanding the benefits and limitations that each provide
- Everyday is different in a startup, so one day you’ll be coding a website, the next our tv app, you’ll also be prepared to get stuck into other startup related tasks
- When we have succeeded in our mission you’ll be able to reflect on your work and say I encouraged millions of people to be fitter and healthier, I helped create the new fitness culture in UK, even world-wide
What you’ll need
- Extensive experience with Swift and Apple platforms and tools (Xcode, iOS, tvOS, watchOS)
- Track record of entire app lifecycle (design, code, test, release)
- Aware of core iOS services (e.g. HealthKit, Push Notifications, etc.) and patterns (MVC, MVVM, KVO, etc.).
- Ablilty to work an agile manner, utilising continuous delivery tools (e.g. buddybuild)
- Eager to work with UI / UX designers to craft great user experiences..
- Excellent communications skills, with the ability to break down complex language to non-Engineers
- At least one iOS app available in the App Store - let us know what to download.
- Great teamworking ethic - we like people that are brilliant, friendly and easy to work with
- Excellent communication skills and ability to get your point across clearly and concisely
- Strong project management skills and ability to multitask. You will be managing lots of different projects and deadlines at the same time
- Lots of energy, enthusiasm and entrepreneurship
- Strong attention to detail and a constant appetite to continuously improve yourself
- A passion for health and wellness
Do your values resonate with ours?
- Everyone at Fiit is a leader, whatever your level you’ll have a passion for the mission and understand how you can impact that.
- You’ll always want to be improving, learning and curious, embracing and giving constructive feedback.
- Grit to deliver is important in startup life. You’ll enjoy the rollercoaster, execute at pace and take accountability.
- The team is greater than the individual at Fiit, we include everyone, value diversity and communicate openly.
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary, bonus and pension & equity options
- A cool office environment near the Olympic Park in Stratford
- 25 days holiday and flexible working arrangements
- Private health and dental insurance
- 3 budgets that you control around professional development, health/wellness and hobbies
- Free Fiit device and subscription
- Lots of fun with weekly drinks and TFIF, Coffee Club and team building days
- The opportunity to make a difference to people's lives
Fiit is based at the Here East campus in the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, within easy reach of two major stations, it has a free shuttle bus and is well connected to cycle paths.
During the COVID-19 pandemic the team is working remotely and so this role will be a mixture of working at the Fiit Studio with safety measures in place as well as working from home.