Investor Relations Associate
We are looking for an Investor Relations Associate to join our London Office. The highly motivated candidate will play a key role in owning investor relationships and making SuperCharger the most recognizable EdTech Accelerator in the world.
About SuperCharger Ventures
To date, we have over 70 EdTech companies in our portfolio after a year of operation and we are the largest EdTech Accelerators within Europe and Asia. We work with companies between Pre-Seed and Series A globally. You can find out more information about us here: https://www.superchargerventures.com
This is an ideal role if you wish to continue your career in venture capital and expand your network in the startup ecosystem, as you will meet hundreds of ecosystem stakeholders. We are a small team so you will have the opportunity to make a huge impact.
About your role:
You will be working directly with the Head of Programs, and SCV’s Co-founders to expand our investor ecosystem and directly support our portfolio startups.
- Supporting the SCV portfolio founders with investor reach out
- Leading the efforts to map and track the global VC ecosystem.
- Building and maintaining relationships with external stakeholders, including investors and startup founders.
- Supporting the operations of SuperCharger Ventures’ Incubator and Accelerator, including startup scouting and due diligence.
- Participate in external events to represent SCV directly or its portfolio companies
- Support and provide advice for portfolio startup in financial forecasting
Key Requirements and Qualities:
- 1-3 years of experience in VC, Banking, or Finance related industries.
- High Work Ethics
- Data-driven and highly detailed orientedUndergraduate/Masters degree, Economics/Finance or STEM Preferred.
- Good understanding of financial forecasts for early stage companies
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with a strong interest in startups and technology.
- Basic understanding of the Private Equity / Venture Capital markets.
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint.
- Fluency in other languages.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge or demonstrated interest in Education and / or Education Technology as well as Investing
- Previous entrepreneurial experience
What’s in it for you?
- Work to build the best EdTech accelerator and fund in the world
- Meet global founders and investors building rockets
- Be exposed to a truly international environment
- Hybrid work policy: work from our lovely central London office 3 days a week and option to work from home for the other 2
- Work from anywhere: you can decide to work fully remote for up to 3 full weeks per year
- Weekly team lunch
- Culture Bonus: yearly stipend for books or courses to support your career development and go further
This is a full-time position based in London, UK. Please note that all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK, without restrictions. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from all candidates.