Inside Sales Representative
Marvel Prototyping LimitedUK (temporarily remote)a month ago
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR) you will have the opportunity to impact the bottom line and create new business opportunities for Marvel.
You’ll be finding and qualifying high potential leads, and will pass them to an Account Executive to take forward. Your role determines the success and pace of growth of the entire company – developing the pipeline of future paying customers.
This role is perfect for someone who wants to take their experience working in bigger SaaS companies and apply it to a fast growing startup where you can shape how Inside Sales is done.
We have a welcoming, supportive and diverse team, and we invest in our people - we are committed to giving you the opportunities and any training you need to succeed.
If this sounds like you then get in touch!
This role is currently totally remote but the applicant needs to be a UK resident and have the ability to travel to London Office at least a few days a week post pandemic.
- Qualification of prospects - understanding the prospect’s goals, role and business needs
- Source meetings (in person, phone or web demos) for Enterprise sales
- Identify potential perfect fit opportunities from within our pool of existing users and daily signups
- Collaboration with sales, marketing, CX and the wider customer team
- Market research to identify new potential customers and leads
- Exceptional communication skills, both on the phone and in writing
- Ability to build rapport with potential customers quickly, warm phone manner
- You’re extremely driven, and love hitting targets, but know the difference between being persuasive and being pushy, always putting the customer experience first
- Fantastic organisational and time management skills
- You’re a team player and fun to be around
- An interest in the design and UX landscape is a plus
- Competitive salary and OTE
- 30 days holiday
- Share options
- Pension scheme (4% employer contribution)
- Private health insurance
- Enhanced parental leave for all genders
- 4 days extra paid time off for parents
- Monthly education budget
- Coffee and loads of delicious snacks in the office
- Team socials, activities and lunches
- Free therapy and career guidance through Spill