AAT is the UK’s leading qualification and professional membership body for vocational accountants. We pride ourselves on providing practical qualifications that meet the needs of both employers and employees.
Hours: Full time
Location: We are now hybrid working for at least 2 days per week in our London office
We are looking for a solution focused and proactive team member, who is happy to support across technology and infrastructure. You will be providing assistance for the AAT team, who are working both remotely and from our London office.
What exactly will you be doing?
· Logging and assigning calls and resolving first line support issues over the telephone, face-to-face and remotely, using listening skills and questioning skills, to resolve issues within agreed SLA’s.
· Administering Active Directory (AD), Office 365, RDS, Teams, Meeting room AV equipment, email and web gateway and Telephony system.
· Setup, update and maintain AAT laptops, mobile phone, printers, servers and any other devices.
· Troubleshoot Windows 10, Mac OS, AV equipment, basic network, and Microsoft office application
· Order and purchase equipment, raising Purchase Orders (PO) using AAT’S finance system.
What experience are we looking for?
We are looking for someone with the following skills and experience to join us:
· Experience of 1st line support and strong technical problem-solving skills
· Experience working with helpdesk ticketing systems, Windows 10, Mac OS, AD, Microsoft O365, MS Teams and Microsoft servers 2012/2016/2019
· Troubleshooting software, hardware, and basic network issues
· Excellent Customer service
Using ITILS is desirable but is not essential.
What are the benefits?
At AAT we believe in treating our staff well and this is reflected in our wide-ranging benefits, which include:
- A salary of £24,000- £27,000 dependent on experience.
- 25 days’ annual leave, increasing one day per year up to a maximum of 30 days plus bank holidays
- Great pension scheme, life assurance and critical illness cover.
- Health cash plan
- Enhanced maternity and shared parental leave contributions of up to 6 months’ full pay depending on length of service.
- Regular wellbeing initiatives and fresh fruit in the office
- Cycle2Work scheme and much more
- Hybrid working and opportunities for further flexible working
It’s an exciting time to join AAT and we would love you to join us on our journey. We’re in the Best Companies top 75 of London’s best large companies to work for 2021 and we are currently going through a cultural transformation.
We are committed to being an inclusive and welcoming place to work. We encourage applications from diverse candidates and make recruitment decisions based on skill and experience. We have an equality, diversity and inclusivity (EDI) champions group, who lead on our EDI strategy and organise events to celebrate and raise awareness. We are a disability confident committed employer and have signed up to the Race at Work Charter. We have also signed up to the Women in Finance Charter, and in 2020 we exceeded our target for appointing females into senior positions.
Come and help us to make AAT an even better place to work!
To apply please submit a copy of your CV and covering letter. Please note, applications without a covering letter will not be considered.