Head of Sales, Enterprise & Strategic
Unmind LimitedLondon Bridge, London16d ago
Unmind is a workplace mental health platform. We empower organisations and employees to measurably improve their mental health. We do this by providing clinically-backed assessments, tools, training, and signposting that anyone within an organisation can use to proactively improve their mental wellbeing. Our digital platform is beautifully designed, non-stigmatising and globally scalable – helping to create healthier, happier, more human organisations around the world.
Unmind is transforming mental health in the workplace. We have developed a category-leading digital platform, raised over £10m from top-tier investors, and signed over 80+ clients globally – including the likes of John Lewis, British Airways, and Just Eat... but we’re just getting started.
We believe that everyone has the right to a healthy mind – because we all have mental health, all of the time – and we’re striving to create a world where mental health is universally understood, nurtured, and celebrated.
The Role – Head of Sales, Enterprise & Strategic
The Head of Sales will lead our UK based team of Enterprise & Strategic Account Executives that focus on winning the largest and best known global brands, enabling us to deliver on our mission to improve the mental wellbeing of ten million people in organisations around the world.
We’re looking for a special individual to inspire the existing and future team members, as well as our prospects and clients, with the core elements of the role being the following:
- Lead: Our high performing team will be looking to you to set the standard when it comes to everything from work ethic, to work-life balance and how you carry yourself both personally and professionally. As such, we expect that you must lead by example, embodying the Unmind values, even when no one is watching.
- Coach: You will invest a significant amount of time coaching the Account Executives on deals, and being on the frontline with them, so not only do you need a very strong reference point and pattern recognition on how to navigate enterprise sales cycles, but you need to strike the right balance of providing the answers, versus empowering the Account Executives to come to the right conclusion themselves.
- Develop: As we enter this next stage of our growth, you will help to establish a formal training and enablement program.
- Nurture: We’ve built a unique sales culture that we’re really proud of and you’ll be responsible for nurturing this, as well as carefully contributing to its evolution.
- Hire: We have set an incredibly high bar for talent, welcoming people into the team from a diverse set of backgrounds and you’ll be responsible for hiring many more team members in the quarters and years to come.
- Collaborate: Create close working relationships with people and teams across the business, with a particular focus on Sales Development, Demand Generation, Product Marketing and Commercial Operations.
- Optimise: Working closely with the Commercial Operations team, you will be responsible for driving efficiencies across every element of the sales process, as well as ensuring the team is leveraging all the tools and systems at their disposal.
- Deliver: Ultimately, you have ownership of delivering the ambitious growth targets that we have in place, which will get us one step closer to achieving our mission of improving the mental wellbeing of ten million people in organisations around the world.
Skills and Experience
We firmly believe that no-one is the finished article and that there should be learning in every role you do. So some of the role will be learning as you go, and we hope that’s exactly what you are looking for. However, experience in the following is important for the role.
- Extensive experience in the B2B SaaS industry.
- Sales leadership experience (specifically managing Account Executives focusing on enterprise deals with annual recurring revenue in excess of £100,000).
- Close and productive previous working relationships with Marketing and Commercial Operations teams.
- Ability to motivate team members, leveraging a coaching mindset.
- Track record of success when it comes to both hiring new team members and inheriting existing team members.
- Analytical acumen, with specific reference to and experience in developing and managing; forecasting, commission plans, future hiring models and sales territories.
- Articulate and direct communicator, both verbal and written– with the confidence to challenge the status quo.
- Hungry to make Unmind the global category leader within workplace mental health.
- A genuine and great human. We have built a special team and want to keep it that way.
- Experience in a start-up/scale-up, as well as a large corporate.
- Experience of selling into the employee benefits / wellbeing / HR industry.
- Passion for mental health, tech-for-good, and generally improving people’s lives.
At Unmind, we believe in uniting behind uniqueness. We believe our differences are what unites us as humans, and we seek out diverse opinions, beliefs, and experiences because they collectively make us stronger. We are committed to building an inclusive workplace and encourage everyone to bring their whole selves to work. However you identify, and whatever background you bring with you, we welcome you to apply for a role at Unmind.
You will be joining a strong, talented team of ~80 people who are deeply passionate about making a positive dent to the landscape of mental health worldwide. We have incredible investors, partners, clients, advocates, and ambitions... which is where you come in.
Our future success(es) will rely on the continuation of that momentum – of which our ability to find, attract, and retain exceptional people (whilst retaining our strong culture and values) will be paramount.
- Great colleagues (personally and professionally)
- Competitive salary
- Personal budgets for L&D and wellbeing initiatives
- Choose your own equipment and setup
- 25 days annual leave plus your birthday day off
- Gender-neutral parental leave policy (inc. adoption)
- Regular company socials and activities
- Optional team walks, runs, tennis, yoga, and mindfulness sessions
- Office perks (free on-site gym, rooftop seating, community events)
- Culture of continuous learning
- Dog-friendly workplace