Head of Product Operations
BumbleLondona month ago
We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Bumble is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her, he/him, they/them, etc).
We are looking for a Head of Product Operations to take Bumble's product team to the next level. This role is critical to unlocking future growth, ensuring the product organisation is operating effectively, driving efficiency and achieving our goals and mission.
You will play a key role in developing and executing frameworks, processes and communication to drive meaningful outcomes across business functions. You are a strong communicator and problem solver, with a deep understanding of how effective product operations can unlock business growth. You can drive change and execute complex programs to support our continued scale.
- Define the operational strategies, tactics and behaviours required to achieve company OKRs and goals.
- Build consensus among cross-functional teams and effectively engage senior-level stakeholders
- Enable and foster a culture of excellent organisational performance through internal and cross-functional initiatives
- Execute, manage and deliver large, complex projects, coordinating across multiple teams in order to deliver meaningful outcomes
- Continually improve product operations processes
- Ensure roadmap planning and execution is effectively optimised across the business
- Unlock product growth through improving all key workflows, reporting and implementing the required tools and systems
- Create and develop product manager onboarding and planning processes
EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- A strong background and extensive experience in the following: delivery, operations and/or programme management; implementing and owning product operations in complex technology businesses product road; mapping processes across the business
- Excellent communication skills and highly collaborative:
- Building strong relationships, influence and collaborate internally and externally at all organizational levels.
- Working cross-functionally and know how to get the best out of a team
- Strategical, analytical and a problem-solver with sound business judgement skills
With over 700 staff in 10+ countries all working remotely during the time of COVID-19, we’ve worked hard to adapt and support our teams during this challenging time, including:
- Flexible working hours
- Streaming free, live yoga & meditation sessions each week, as well as a full weekly timetable of free online exercise classes
- ‘Random Coffee’ - connecting staff across the globe in pairs once a week to get to know each other over a video chat
- ‘First Fridays’ - meal delivery for a remote lunch with your team once a month
- Employee Support Fund for those whose households are experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19
- Written resources to guide employees through this challenging time
- You will also be taken through a fully digital onboarding process!
Bumble Inc. is the parent company of Badoo and Bumble, two of the world’s highest-grossing dating apps with millions of users worldwide. The Bumble platform enables people to connect and build equitable and healthy relationships. Founded by CEO Whitney Wolfe Herd in 2014, the Bumble app was one of the first dating apps built with women at the center, and the Badoo app, which was founded in 2006, was one of the pioneers of web and mobile dating products. Bumble currently employs over 700 people in offices in Austin, Barcelona, London, and Moscow. For more information, please visit: https://team.bumble.com/