Head of Operations
Head of Operations
Come change the world with us!
We’re looking for an energetic, passionate and resourceful human being to join our tribe of hustlers!
We’re a startup based in Shoreditch, we help brands like the NFL and Soho House to collaborate with Gen Z for brutally honest insights on product, branding or marketing.
No more guessing, we crowdsource the best talent from our pool of over 200,000 Gen Z to help brands to build all of the above with Gen Z in the room!
We use a percentage of our profits to run a startup incubator in secondary schools to help young people to launch their own startup business and gain investment.
In this role you will:
- Define, experiment and execute innovative operational activities
- Cold call CEO’s, Headteachers and key staff to bring new Gen Z talent from schools on board
- Plan, manage and execute multiple insight days in a month
- Prepare brands and Gen Z for insight days by providing everything they could possibly need
- Help CEO to prospect new business
- Understand the DivInc brand and ensure we continue to stand out from the crowd
- Help grow a business that influences and changes the way people work – for the better
- Help us foster a culture of collaboration
- Develop our short and long term operational schedule
We’d love you to be:
- A master of execution!
- London based
- A self-starter with initiative and drive
- Passion for small businesses and how they work
- Loaded with the drive and ambition to join us in grafting hard to build an enormous agency very quickly
- You’re iterative and a rigorous experimenter, backing your hypothesis with data.
- You are a strong and persuasive communicator and able to speak to clearly through positive and negative situations, adjusting for your audience.
You’ll be joining a startup that:
- Is always focused, goal-driven and agile
- Is at an incredibly exciting stage of growth
- Is made up of a close-knit, ambitious and dedicated team of 3 who (actually) enjoy spending time together
- Believes there is nothing more important than personal development
What you’ll get from us:
- £20,000 to £30,000 depending on experience (pro rata 3 days a week)
- Equity options
- 15 days holiday & flexible working policies
- £500 yearly learning budget (Learn to code or go sky diving, the choice is yours)
- Social events (Tribe breakfasts/lunches, evenings out & weekend tribes retreats)
- Huge opportunities for growth
Please along with your CV prepare a pdf detailing when you last successfully organised an event, what you did well and not so well.
Email the above to Jay@wearedivinc.com
We’re excited to hear from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and believe in the power of a diverse, inclusive team.