We’re at an exciting point in our start-up journey as we move from MVP to finding our product-market fit. We're looking to grow the early team with exceptionally talented individuals. If you are passionate about our mission to close the gender gap in all aspects of finance and wealth inequality and want to build an incredible career scaling a mission driven business, keep reading...
The Head of Marketing exists to be the guardian of the Your Juno brand proposition. Your role is focused on communicating the mission, vision and of course, the product to our wider audience. You are responsible for driving demand for the Your Juno product through channels of marketing they determine to be the most effective. It is a role that is entrusted with creating brand strategy in collaboration with the founding team and building the right team to execute that vision. The role initially needs to straddle both creative and growth marketing before specialising in a channel and assisting in the hire for specialised support.This role needs a well-rounded candidate to be Hands-On in the short term and build a world-class marketing function in the long term.
- Own social media strategy and be the guardian of our channels with the intention of hiring a specialist in the future
- Create artistic directions for campaigns
- Creating content calendar for all brand activities
- Create brand tone of voice and guidelines
- Manage and collaborate on PR campaigns working with external agencies and freelancer support to maximise coverage
- Manage production of all brand assets - illustrations, graphic design, ads etc.
- Experimenting with influencer strategy across channels to test which performs the best for Your Juno
- Copy and feature writing for all external brand collaborations - with the support of journalists and copywriters where needed
Product & Growth Marketing
- Manage new product feature launches and updates across marketing channels
- Define both organic and paid growth channels
- Experiment with ad channels across major platforms to find the best performing routes to market for Your Juno app
- Support in acquiring leads for B2B arm of the business
- Setting up analytics to track performance of Your Juno app and brand saturation in the market
- Growing the marketing team - supporting in hiring, retaining and developing top talent
- 5+ years of experience across a broad range of marketing and growth disciplines (Brand, Growth, Performance)
- B2C Customer Acquisition background
- Start-up Background (preferably FinTech/Education but open as long as you have hands on execution experience)
- Strong background in Brand
- Analytical driven marketer with a good eye for branding & creative
- Has experience managing and building a team
- Experience managing external freelancers and agencies
- £65,000 - flexibility depending on experience.
- 25 holiday minimum - we have no cap on maximum number of holiday days and believe that rest and recuperation time is of the utmost importance to your wellbeing and your ability to be great at your job. We do stress a minimum number to make sure you're taking adequate breaks to recharge your batteries. Start up life is a marathon, not a sprint!
- Tech and home office support - you can expense a new laptop, the technical equipment you need to do your best work and the basics of a home office set up
- Advisors and mentors - we want all of our team to be at the top of their game and growing! We allow for time off during the work day to meet with your mentor and will support you finding the right person to help grow your skill set.
- Working IRL - We offer WeWork Flexible membership for London FT employees OR £100 a month for co-working expenses outside of London.
- Learning and development budget so you can grow and improve your skills
- Internal culture of learning and unlearning - our team share once a month something they've been unlearning about covering topics from breathwork to the financial crash of 2008, tantra and Nina Simone. We're an eclectic bunch
- More benefits to be added as we grow. We're still putting our people pillars in place but are committed to making Your Juno a great place to work and all of the team are invited to contribute to the benefits that make a supportive culture.
A bit about location...
- This role requires both an in depth knowledge of the UK market we currently operate in and (pandemic pending) presence in London at least once a quarter
- We are open to applicants who don’t live in the UK but given our emerging remote/hybrid model of working, we ask that you are no more than 1 hour +/- London GMT time. Full disclosure - we’re still figuring this out and are not yet ready to onboard members of the team who work in offline London hours