Head of Community
Anything WorldLondon / Remotea month ago
Anything World - Head of Community
Anything World is an innovative platform that combines AI, voice computing and 3D rendering with layers of behavioural intelligence. We enable users to request and play with any object imaginable. It’s the easiest and fastest way for developers to create AI driven 3D experiences powered by voice.
We are a fresh startup looking to redefine play and allow for the creation of emergent worlds based on our cutting edge Machine Learning implementations. Our platform also enables the seamless integration of voice computing in 3D worlds.
We are looking for an energetic individual who is passionate about creating and nurturing communities, engaging with prospective, new and current users of our platform, and generating exciting content to showcase the wonders of our technology. We are seeking a creative and experienced individual that understands our platform and feels confident developing relationships with the different types of creators who use the Anything World platform.
Our users engage with many different social channels/networks/forums, and there are lots of communities to tap into to introduce potential users to our platform offering. We’re looking for someone to dive in and infest communities with equal passion for our platform!
A passion for games development, gaming, XR and 3D applications and a keen interest in Machine Learning would be epic.
- Create, manage and lead user engagement across multiple social channels
- Daily interaction with users, creating communities
- Execute marketing campaigns
- Support/General enquiries (before/after launch)
- Research: studios, developers, influencers, market stats, events, new opportunities (and associated admin/outreach)
- Creating or working on new content (independently and as a team), either as a dev, designer or artist
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience executing marketing campaigns
- Experience creating and maintaining communities
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Experience in developer/customer outreach
- Passion for and interest in Games development
- Experience engaging with Influencers
Nice to haves
- Strategy experience
- Marketing experience
- Experience making/developing games/digital experiences
- Understanding of Unity
- Understanding of Unreal
- Good money
- Share options
- Unlimited holidays
- Excellent office
- Flexible work hours
- Remote working
We would love to hear from you!
Please email email@example.com right this very nanosecond with a brief explanation of why you are suitable for the role!