BeamUKa month ago
A critical and creative role that will see you own the growth of Beam's crowdfunding platform, working directly with the Founder & CEO.
Beam is pioneering an incredibly impactful and scalable new model to support disadvantaged people into work.
Launched in late 2017 by an entrepreneur who was previously backed by investors in Facebook, Slack and Deliveroo, Beam is officially Best Tech for Good in Europe.
Today, people have made over 40,000 donations through Beam's platform. This growth has been achieved with zero marketing spend or hires in BD, growth or marketing.
We want to bring on one person who's beyond excited at the prospect of growing over 40,000 donations to over 40 million.
Each donation will translate directly into helping the most disadvantaged people in the UK to get back on their feet and become financially independent.
This role reports directly to the Founder and CEO.
As Growth Lead, you will be pivotal in taking Beam to the next stage of scale and social impact.
Who are you?
You're a super smart generalist with a growth mindset.
You've worked on growth or sales in an early stage, high-growth tech startup.
You have a dogged determination and love running at a big challenge.
You fizz with creative ideas. But you also love making ideas happen.
You're organised and fastidious about testing the right things in the right order.
You love variety - as comfortable manipulating data as picking up the phone.
- Owning metrics around donation volume
- Ensuring donation volume scales, allowing us to deliver social outcomes for beneficiaries
- Owning offline growth experiments, including business development and sales around our growth features like gift cards and fundraisers
- Testing and growing partnerships - outstanding relationship building skills will be key to succeeding in this role
- Owning online growth experiments and channels, prioritising cheaper, savvier growth hacks over paid ads on Google and Facebook - this isn't a role for a pure performance marketer
- Running an experiment roadmap and defining and running your own experiments to quickly learn
- Ensuring successful experiments are brought elegantly into BAU and are continually refined
- >3 years' growth, marketing or sales experience in a highly regarded, high-growth (ideally B2C) startup or digital business
- Strong Google Slides and sales skills, natural relationship builder and an empathetic salesperson
- Highly data-driven - strong Excel skills are essential, with ideally knowledge of SQL and Python
- Strong grasp of PPC and Facebook marketing
- Highly comfortable with tech tools and analytics platforms including Google Analytics
Compensation & Perks
- £45-65k - we're open to hearing from a broad range of experiences
- Additional EMI-qualifying share options in Beam
- MacBook Air or PC (brand new/ recycled)
- Cycle Scheme
- £250 annual wellbeing budget
- £200 annual learning and personal development budget
- Beam books & stash
- Perkbox perks - discounts and freebies at top brands
- Beam team talks' with some of the UK's leading tech entrepreneurs
- Work-hard, play-hard culture with an annual mini-break (subject to social distancing rules)