Future Startup Now Bootcamp
Create JobsLondon1M ago
Working at a startup takes a certain type of person. You’ve got to be quick to respond, good at problem solving and a fast learner in order to make it in one of the fastest paced industries in the world. At the same time, startups are keen to meet with talented and creative young Londoners who can bring energy and a fresh perspective. That’s where Future Startup Now Bootcamp comes in.
We’ve created a three-week programme of insights and training which will help you get the skills and experience you need to start a career at a London startup whilst working with companies like HustleCrew, Depop, ustwo and Campfire Collective to make sure you get the most relevant experience and are networking with employers wanting to hire.
Once completed you’ll be able to apply for the entry level jobs our partners promote with us.
You will also have the opportunity to pitch your very own startup ideas to our unique and diverse panel with a chance to receive capital of £5,000 and a year's desk space to kick start/grow your very own startup.
- Based in London aged 18-24 years old and is interested in building a career in the digital sector
- Excited about immersing themselves in the startup world
- Flexible and adaptable with a positive outlook
- Able to work in a fast-paced and varied role
- Able to complete tasks and build skills independently
This programme offers
- London Living Wage paid three-month placements across Operations, Marketing or Relationships at one of London’s exciting digital startups
- A three-week, expenses paid bootcamp to set you up for success in your placement by understanding the culture of a startup, delving into the life cycle of a digital product, understanding how to work and thrive in uncertainty and developing digital mindsets
- Ongoing 1:1 employability support
- Access to a Macbook Pro & Adobe Suite
We encourage applications from those who are underrepresented in the industry including
- Disabled, Deaf, deaf and neurodiverse people
- LGBTQ+ people
- People from black, Asian and ethnic minority backgrounds
- People from lower socio-economic backgrounds
Entry-level roles available
Our partners promote their entry level roles through us. If you’re interested a career in Operations, Digital Marketing or Relationship Management, then Future Strartup Now is for you.
Past roles we have linked people to include:
- Policy Team Intern, AirBnB
- Community Development Intern, Depop
- Social Media Influencer Specialist, Depop
- Community Associate, Campfire
- Events Host Development Intern, AirBnB
- Social Media and Content, Ideas East