Fulfilment Manager, at Learnerbly, London
30k per annum
Learnerbly is a Workplace Learning Platform that enables people to be their best selves at work.
Our mission is to work with organisations to create a progressive learning culture that empowers their people to own their development, guides them towards the best learning opportunities and supports them in applying their learnings.
Over the last two years, we’ve built a SaaS-enabled marketplace of the best learning resources and have already helped businesses like GoCardless, IDEO, Curve, Treatwell and Freetrade to accelerate the growth of their people.
We are growing rapidly and we're looking for a Fulfilment Manager to join our small team and own the process of connecting our users with the great content on our platform.
Fulfilment is ensuring users receive their learning resources as soon and as easy as possible - they can be working on an online development course in Berlin, attending a design conference in New York, or kicking back with a book about public speaking advice in London.
You’ll lead the efforts to connect our users with this content, as well as help improve and streamline the process.
- Reporting to our Operations Lead, you’ll line manage and grow the Fulfilment team.
- You’ll be taking ownership of and optimising the fulfilment process as we scale.
- Investigate various new international markets and providers to ensure a consistent and quality service for all our users.
- Work with the Sales team to onboard and set up new clients for success.
- Provide insights to the Customer Success team on how our clients are using Learnerbly.
- Deliver feedback and work with the Product team to help improve and optimise the platform.
These are ideal but not required as we know some people are less likely to apply for the role unless they are 100% qualified. We promote a diverse, inclusive and empowering culture at Learnerbly.
- 1+ year experience in managing and supporting a team.
- Data-driven and analytical mindset, able to see behind the numbers.
- Experience with monitoring and tracking budgets, VAT, and other financial information.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with the wider team.
- Able to prioritise tasks, and communicate problems rapidly with the leadership team.
- Experience in a growing team and start-up environment a plus.
- Pro-active self-starter and enjoy working as part of a small team, rapidly iterating on approach and getting your hands dirty to deliver on the results.
What Our Clients Want
- Someone who is driven to finding the best possible outcome for our users and always working to go above and beyond.
- Someone who learns fast, but is not afraid to experiment, fail, learn and iterate.
We’re passionate about learning and development and will do everything we can to maximise your personal and career growth. Check out our Employee Guide for more details!
- Competitive salary
- Open and inclusive working environment
- Values-driven culture
- £1,000 learning and wellbeing budget to spend each year
- 25 days paid holiday
- Healthcare cashback scheme available
- Flexible working environment/hours
We are working 100% remotely until at least April 2021 and adapting quickly in the light of the current context. You must qualify as a UK resident and have the right to work in the UK to apply for this position.
In addition to our normal perks and benefits we’re supporting each other and maintaining our culture remotely through:
- First-day delivery lunch on us!
- Meeting the whole team over a series of virtual cuppas as well as the Donut Slack integration for more social time
- Surprise letterbox gifts
- Watercooler Slack channels
- A values-driven, open and inclusive environment
We look for people who share our values and can add to our culture.
- Be your authentic self: For us, this means finding the intersection between what you love and what you’re good at, so you can be yourself at work.
- Set the destination, own the journey: "Be the change you want to see in the world." Think big, speak up, take ownership. We believe in learning by experimenting and failing fast: use your creativity and resourcefulness to find solutions to problems you encounter.
- Invite everyone to dance: “Diversity is being invited to the party, inclusion is being asked to dance.” We look for people who share our values and contribute to our culture. Diversity alone is not enough. We believe by being diverse and inclusive we make better decisions.
- Practice heartfelt, radical candor: We know seeking radically candid feedback can be hugely powerful. We proactively seek and give feedback to reveal blindspots and accelerate growth.