Freelance Digital Marketing Manager
OtoUnited Kingdoma month ago
Oto is a fast-growing digital health start-up providing accessible, evidence-based treatment to people with tinnitus. We are looking for an experienced digital marketing manager to help acquire new leads by creating and optimising paid social media and search marketing campaigns. The role is part time (approx. 1 day per week) and is fully remote. You will work in a highly supportive environment, and there may be opportunities for full time work as the company grows.
- Oto has built a mobile app that enables people with tinnitus to access evidence-based therapy at a time of their choosing.
- The company was founded in 2020 and is now a fully remote team of 6. Our product is available for download as a public beta and we plan a full commercial launch early next year.
- We are supported by Bethnal Green Ventures and The West Midlands Academic Health Science Network.
We are looking for a paid marketing manager to acquire new customers through online pay-per-click and cost-per-acquisition campaigns. This will be predominantly on the Facebook Ad network but will also include Google Ads and Apple Search Ads. You will be responsible for all online acquisition marketing, and across all channels will manage the strategy, execution, and optimisation.
- Create and distribute adverts for our paid campaigns.
- Measure, report on and optimise campaign results.
- Research and test new platforms to expand our reach and improve performance.
- Collaborate with other Oto team members to maintain a consistent brand message across all platforms.
- In depth understanding of Facebook Ads, Google Search Ads and Google/Facebook Analytics.
- Experience handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results.
- Experience with mobile app marketing campaigns.
- Eye for design: be able to create beautiful ads to promote our brand.
- Previous startup experience
- Knowledge of Apple Search Ads.
- Excellent organisational skills: process oriented and an attention to detail
- Starting 1st February 2021.
- Approx 6 hours per week.
- Fully remote.
- £40 per hour.