TaboolaLondon, United Kingdom19d ago
Taboola is looking for a brilliant, strategic minded, finance/operations focused leader to join our Financial Planning and Analysis team and help steer the EMEA business to success. This position will have significant exposure to senior management and will work within a global team in London.
These are truly exciting times for us, and this role will give you the exposure and tools to expand your experience and acquire new skills. You will be instrumental in supporting the business during hypergrowth (within our core pillars of FP&A: Budgeting, Forecasting and Performance Management) and the opportunity to learn, collaborate, innovate and grow with smart, creative and critical thinkers is readily available. Do you want to join a winning team that is responsible for the health of the business from a quantitative perspective?
Who we are looking for:
The EMEA Finance Business Partner (FP&A) will be primarily responsible for building and managing mechanisms to optimise core sales planning functions, such as goals and KPI reporting, variable compensation, revenue performance, and executive escalations and approvals. You will become a subject matter expert on revenue, pipeline, compensation, your region’s P&L plus other key metrics used to run the business. You will look for commonalities across our stakeholders’ business needs, build scalable mechanisms, and leverage automation to provide reporting in line with the growth of the business.
A successful candidate will be able to roll-up their sleeves and work directly with data coming from various systems. You will be passionate about your work, detail-oriented, analytical, and have excellent problem-solving abilities. Above all else, he/she will be intellectually curious, with a mindset of constant learning and building upon that knowledge through process improvement, problem solving and innovation. You will be experienced at working with large data sets and the technical tools needed to work with them.
You will have superb communication and customer relationship skills. Partnering with other functions in Taboola such as Business Intelligence, Media and Publisher Operations, Human Resources, Finance, Recruiting, and Commissions will be crucial to the effective execution of the responsibilities. .
So come join and be a part of Taboola’s success!
- Create, support and maintain data models, financial projections, reports and dashboards as well as find creative solutions for a variety of challenges facing our growing data requirements
- Build and maintain annual budgets, financial plans, P&Ls and collaborate with the worldwide sales organisation to help drive the quarterly forecasting process
- Analyse actual performance versus projections to explain any underlying variances in detail
- Own and manage multiple BI initiatives and projects both on an ongoing and an ad-hoc basis
- Analyse big data and generate useful conclusions and actionable recommendations – for finance, management and business users
- Assist in managing the Quarterly Commissions process through our company wide platform
- Demonstrable professional experience in Forecasting, Budgeting, P&L, Revenue Management, Sales Planning coupled with Financial Analysis, ideally with past/current experience within iBanking, Management Consulting or Technology/Media in a Finance Manager/Finance Business Partner or Financial Analyst role/FP&A, working with large data sets and complex Microsoft Excel models
- Ability to understand and analyse financial statements with excellent attention to detail
- Experience building and maintaining complex financial excel models with many assumptions and variables
- Advanced/Expert Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience working with SQL and the aptitude and willingness to learn
- BA/BS or equivalent qualification. Major in finance, statistics, quantitative economics or another degree emphasising data analysis preferred
Not Required But Would Add Significant Value:
- Familiarity with BI & Sales tools such as Tableau, Salesforce and Qlik products and development (QlikView and Qlik Sense)
- Experience working in online/digital businesses, especially online advertising/content marketing
- Data or Finance focused Project Management
- Experience working with sales & finance data across multiple regions
Taboola is widely recognised as the world’s leading content discovery and distribution platform with more than 10+ billion recommendations served every day and over 5+ million pieces of content in our marketplace. Taboola’s service is used by publishers to recirculate their own traffic by generating personalised on-site content recommendations. Taboola also enables agencies, brands & publishers to acquire high quality traffic and unique users by recommending their content as third party content, which populates Taboola’s widgets throughout our network of Tier 1 publishers. Partners include: Business Insider, Huffington Post, MSN, Elle, Cosmopolitan, The Independent and many more.