Lantum is on a mission to save the NHS £1bn. Our platform uses advanced technology to better support healthcare organisations to manage their workforce as well as connect them with a large network of thousands of healthcare professionals who can find additional work on flexible terms.
Since launch, we have saved over £22 million for the NHS and enabled over 5 million patients to be seen. We have strong growth, supportive VC backers and a talented team of passionate people, committed to positively impact our users’ lives.
In 2018, Lantum won the Amazon Web Services Digital Business of the Year Award, Digital Entrepreneur Award for Digital Innovation in the Public Sector, General Practice Awards for Digital Solution Provider of the Year) and more. We’ve been featured in the Telegraph, City AM, The Times, Health Investor, Harper’s Bazaar, New Statesman amongst other industry and national publications.
Reporting into the CEO and a member of the Executive team, the FP&A Director will also act as a business partner to the commercial and operations team to support with relevant analysis to make informed decisions.
Supporting CEO & the Board:
- Own future fundraise processes including building and maintaining the data room, taking charge of due diligence processes
- Build and maintain a financial planning model which includes sensitivity analysis and scenario planning which can be used for the fundraise process and for internal budgeting process
- Institute detailed SaaS metrics as required by investors in growth stage organizations
- Preparation of financial reports to senior stakeholders, including but not limited to: Monthly, Quarterly and Bi-annual Financial Information Packs, Forecast and Budget Financial Information packs and Monthly Board Pack.
- Assist in preparing analytical insights for the Executive Team and Board into the drivers and results of the budget and forecasting process to aid management understanding and decision-making.
Supporting the rest of the business:
- Set up ongoing SaaS metric tracking (CAC/LTV) by customer type and by channel for the commercial team to make informed decisions round spend and to support budget creation
- Support our pricing strategy through modelling and sensitivity analysis
- Support on all management reporting workstreams to understand current business performance and the impact on future performance
- Report to ExCo weekly on runway and cash under scenarios
- Designing and running Group budgeting and forecasting processes, ensuring budget and forecasts are robust, challenging and closely aligned to strategy and long term business planning.
- Carry out financial analysis as required; building relationships with business functions and countries to enable commercial challenge. Work with the Data team to ensure timeliness and integrity of information.
To be successful in this role, you’ll ideally encompass the following key attributes:
- Experience of working in a VC backed SaaS business during a series B fundraise or later, or experience working for a top tier VC / PE SaaS investor
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Experience interacting and presenting to Boards of Directors of VC backed technology companies
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to build excellent relationships across the business and with investors.
- Outstanding MS Excel, including advanced modelling skills, required.
- Prior experience working in a top tier investment bank is a plus
- Expect high degrees of change and a dynamic and progressive working environment.
- You will need to be proactive and self-motivated
- Accuracy and attention to detail are critical aspects of the role
Not only do we offer a competitive salary but here at Lantum we are committed to our employees professional and personal development.
Our benefits package comprises of:
- Health Shield cash plan
- Pension (up to 4% matching)
- An extra day off for your birthday
- Child care vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
We believe that a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or your secret aversion to cucumber water. All you need is a passion and a desire to be part of our mission.