Finance Administrator Apprentice
Multiverse25 Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London, E14 4QAa month ago
Morgan Stanley's Finance Division reports to the Chief Financial Officer. Finance protects the Morgan Stanley franchise by serving as guardian of the Firm's books & records. The division maintains relationships with Morgan Stanley's various industry & government regulators & also serves as the conduit of financial information to the outside investment community. Finance plays a critical role as advisor within the Firm.
A typical day
- Co-ordination of employee engagement events
- Implementation of numerous diversity initiatives
- Assisting with the scheduling and logistics of training courses
- Co-ordination of written communications via various methods (including email and internal websites)
- General office management and space management tasks
- Contributing ideas and suggestions to our wider “people agenda”
- Liaising with key contacts and stakeholders within Finance and across the Firm
- Work on ad-hoc projects within Finance
You must have
- Five GCSE grades C - A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
- Three A levels at grades A*-C (or 240 UCAS points or new tariff equivalent)
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office
- Highly organized with an ability to multitask and prioritise own workload
- Team player – must be willing to “pitch-in” and assist where necessary
- Creative and innovative approach
- Flexible and enthusiastic
Perks and benefits
- Amazing location
- Bike to work scheme
- Health cover
- Mentor scheme
- Multiverse Community Hub
- Multiverse community
- Showers on-site
- Social events
1. Training on the 18 month Standard Level 3 Business Associates apprenticeship.
2. Being a Multiverse apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal coach who will guide you through the qualification and help you achieve your full potential.
3. As part of your Multiverse apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to help you develop the 6 key competencies: well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
After your Business Associate apprenticeship, you have the opportunity progress into HR, Recruitment, Sales, Marketing & PR, Real Estate, Personal Assistant, Office Management, Business Management. Most of the above can be completed in a higher-level qualification.