Founded in 2015, originally known as ‘Syft’ as a Startup to disrupt the temp staffing industry. In 2019, Syft was acquired by Indeed.com, the world’s #1 job site, allowing us to match our synergies and skyrocket our journey. Today, we are known as ‘Indeed Flex’ with nearly 250 employees spanning across the UK & US.
What is Indeed Flex?
We are an on-demand marketplace helping Job Seekers and Employers have 100% control and choice over shifts worked in real time. We want to enable Job Seekers to control their schedule, choose their work and enable them to work as many or as few shifts as they want. The platform enables Employers to book reliable, rated and verified staff immediately. At Indeed Flex, we’re harnessing innovative technology to revolutionise the flexible staffing sector.
Our mission is to help people get jobs by democratising work and giving jobseekers ownership, control, and choice. We are working hard to build a world where access to work and jobseekers are frictionless. Indeed Flex has begun its US expansion. Starting in Austin, Dallas, and Houston, Indeed Flex has recently expanded to San Antonio and Atlanta, GA.
We’re looking for a creative and passionate Events and Marketing Executive who is hands-on, to help us deliver our marketing plan and accelerate growth. Reporting into the Content Marketing Manager and B2B Marketing Manager, you will join a fast-growing Marketing team in one of the leading recruitment technology companies in the UK. You’ll create impactful events to promote Indeed Flex and generate business leads. You’ll work alongside performance, recruitment marketing, b2b, community, content and PR team members as well as other teams within the business including Product, Sales, Customer Success and Operations. Strong communication skills are a must as you will play a vital role in helping our company achieve growth.
- Execute and create our B2B events strategy – from research, planning, promotions to implementation
- Create memorable, impactful events including seminars, webinars, launch events, information sharing workshops and networking events
- Organise trade exhibitions and sponsorships activities and manage all productions
- Assess and drive maximum ROI with all event opportunities
- Work closely with content marketing manager, b2b marketing manager and sales for events ideas and ensure smooth events delivery
- Work closely with the sales team to foster and maintain relationships with key clients for events
- Run email campaigns to drive sign ups and create communications to engage subscribers
- Set, track and report on events performance metrics
- Support on wider marketing projects
- Occasional business travelling is required
- You demonstrated a proven track record of delivering a wide range of B2B events
- You are highly organised with strong communication skills
- You have event management agency/client side or venue experience
- You’ve got experience in using salesforce and hubspot for b2b marketing communications
- You’re ROI-driven, good with numbers and have strong budget management skills
You’ll fit right in at Indeed Flex if:
- You’re Flexible– able to consider challenges from different perspectives.
- You’re Entrepreneurial– see how a challenge could become an opportunity.
- You take Accountability through thick and thin, inviting ideas for improvement.
- You’re Data Driven– see the necessity of analysing metrics when devising solutions.
- You’re Passionate about what you do and self motivated.
- You can Adapt to your team’s challenges and Collaborate with other departments.
What you’ll get:
- £25,000-£35,000 per annum + Bonus
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible / Hybrid working arrangement
- Perkbox - discounts and goodies on all your favourite brands
- Employee Assistance programs, free eyecare vouchers, discounted gym memberships and more
- Social events and lunch
Indeed Flex is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from all qualified applicants, regardless of age, disability, gender identity or gender expression, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or any other equality characteristic.