Email Marketing Specialist
HeightsLondon10 days ago
We are looking for a data-driven and creative content/email marketer to join us at Heights.
We believe a healthier brain leads to a happier life.
We make brain food - delivering neurological nourishment through your inbox and letterbox.
We are assembling a world-class team to build a direct to consumer human potential company in the trillion-dollar wellness market, where we are creating the 'brain category'.
We turn complex science into clear English, and make smart supplements designed to elevate cognitive performance and promote better brain health while our clever content from expert contributors coaches our tribe to reach their heights.
Our Chief Science Officer, world leading neuroscientist, best selling author, global executive coach and lecturer, Dr Tara Swart whose expertise with a PhD in neuropharmacology has enabled us to create a best in class product strategy.
Advisors and investors include Nick Jenkins (Moonpig), Justine Roberts (Mumsnet), Graham Hobson (Photobox), Kuba Wieczorek (Eve Sleep), Damian Bradfield (WeTransfer), Alex De Carvalho (Public, Heineken Board), Dr. Rangan Chatterjee, and a variety of PhD world leading scientists and wellness professionals.
We are looking to make our first key hires - might you be the person we are looking for?
Our first product - the Smart Supplement - launched in January, and has developed a highly dedicated early user base.
We have spent the last year in development creating a highly innovative 'clever capsule' that delivers a fully natural product with real scientific efficacy.
Billed as the first 'smart supplement' for the brain, it provides everything needed to keep the brain and body at optimal levels, delivered in beautiful, environmentally sustainable packaging that fits through your letterbox designed by world-leading agency Pentagram.
Our plan is to reinvent the health and wellness category by building a global brand in brain health and cognitive performance, with plant based, sustainable products that are as good for the individual as they are for the planet.
We understand that remembering to take your supplements is hard, even with the best intention - which is why we are dedicated to working with world leading experts - creating a unique membership experience giving customers an ongoing relationship with our growing team of experts to help them reach their heights.
In 2021, our plan is to launch our second product. Our end goal is to lead in personalisation by combining smart supplements, clever content and deep data in a feedback loop that works beautifully on the brain and on mobile.
Who You Are:
We are looking for a highly motivated, data-driven but also a creative self-starter who has a passion for e-mail and content. We are growing our e-mail list fast and developing our content continuously. We need someone who will help grow them further but also constantly push the quality higher.
Joining the Heights team at this exciting, early and pivotal stage of our journey will require you to be someone who thrives on getting stuck into challenges by being curious, a fast learner who quickly adapts, a natural team player who is outcome focussed.
The type of person you are and your values is just as important to us as your skills and experience as we are passionate about building an exceptional team of people who work well together.
What do those values look like?
- You have a sense of humour and demonstrate humility
- You take the initiative
- You pursue potential with purpose
As Content/E-mail marketer you’ll be working with our Head of Growth. You will be responsible for setting up e-mail flows, new content and optimising existing content for SEO. You’ll have the freedom to test and explore what works best to engage our active community. It is your goal to drive organic traffic, grow the e-mail list further and convert the e-mail list into customers.
What you will be doing
- Help develop a strong content and e-mail strategy
- Set up complex e-mail flows in Klaviyo
- Create and write e-mail flows, and one-off e-mails
- Generate and implement A/B tests on subject lines, email workflows, and more
- Conduct SEO research to identify interesting content gaps and opportunities
- Optimise existing articles for SEO
- Create new SEO or conversion-focused content
- Analyse performance of content optimisations and e-mail flows
What you will need to do the job effectively?
- 2+ years of work experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of SEO (from conducting keyword research to optimising content)
- Ability to write high-performing content across a myriad of channels, including eCommerce, blogs, landing pages, email and more
- Experience with Klaviyo or a similar e-mail tool
- Excellent grammar, spelling, punctuation, and language usage skills with the ability to write quickly, simply, and clearly
- Enjoyment of working with numbers, Excel is friend not foe
- An interest in personal development
- An interest in health and wellbeing
Bonus (but not essential to do a great job)
- Understanding of key drivers of E-Commerce and/or Subscription businesses
- Knowledge of Zapier
- Knowledge of more technical SEO
- Experience in building backlinks
Working at Heights
- Being part of a small team means you will have the chance to really help shape the future of Heights, working closely with the founders and our team of world-class advisors.
- We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer, and embrace diversity in our culture. We strive to create a happy and healthy workplace for the team.
- We promote a culture of a flexible working - we're outcome/results-driven & appreciate great people have family lives too.
- We also offer a budget for personal development, and of course - anything that will keep your brain at peak conditions (for example free Audible/Kindle, Heights and an annual membership to Calm).
After all, a healthier brain leads to a happier life - and we are building a healthy culture of happy brain first enthusiasts!