Ecommerce Manager - Wild
Wild CosmeticsLondon25 days ago
Wild is on a mission to shake up the throwaway culture of everyday bathroom products. There is too much plastic and too many unnecessary chemicals in the products we use in our daily bathroom routines and Wild is here to offer convenient, effective and high performing solutions to this problem.
If you are seeking a Wild adventure and the idea of redefining an entire category excites you then working at Wild might be what you are looking for...
This role will be responsible for managing the entire tech stack at Wild from our Ecommerce platform, to our tech agencies. We have a number of partners in website development, CRM, Customer Service, Marketing and payment providers and the basis of this role will be ensuring Wild operates using the best and most efficient tech stack available to us.
On a granular level, overseeing website optimisation, CRO and testing will be the primary function of this role. We are constantly making updates to the website and offer a complex subscription service and bespoke checkout. Ensuring we’re getting the best out of our development partners whilst striving to find ways we can improve what we do will be essential to the future optimisation of our tech strategy.
This role will require a high level of organisation and planning to ensure we remain agile and can scale very quickly if required. It will be operational on a basic level but primarily managing 3rd party agencies and tech stacks. Ability to code is not required although a good understanding is necessary.
- Development of our websites and improving overall tech functionality
- Owning agency relationships and striving to improve tech processes already in place
- Owning relationships across all tech stacks including but not limited to Shopify, Recharge, Klaviyo, Zendesk, Google Tag Manager, payment platforms etc.
- Testing landing pages and different tech setups to improve website CRO, overlapping with marketing teams where necessary.
- Owning testing of all website functionality
- Providing detailed reports looking at the efficiencies of current tech stack and brainstorming improvements.
- Working across departments to help improve technical processes for all teams
- Innovating to find new tech partners / strategies to improve our offering
At Wild we believe that a great team is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds, beliefs and experience. We are an inclusive employer and will not discriminate on the grounds of race, colour, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or disability. If you share our values and want to help make a difference, we'd love to hear from you.