We build online e-commerce stores for influencers and we’re looking for a CTO to join as a
co-founder. You’ll be joining two other young founders in their mid-twenties including an ex-fashion entrepreneur and an ex-Googler both with extensive experience in UI/UX.
Our venture is backed by investors including ex-CEO of Dentsu & and ex C-level retail specialist, who were early backers of some of the most exciting names in tech.
Why is this an unmissable opportunity
COVID-19 has caused social media usage to rocket, which has led to more and more purchasing decisions being influenced on social media - by influencers. We’re now helping influencers monetise this rocketing demand by building them their own stores to share all of their favourite products, brand partnerships and affiliates in one place - in a way that’s super simple:
- They pick their products
- Promote their store
- The rest is handled for them
- They collect a commission of each sale
We sit in the middle of two high-growth sectors, online marketplaces (account for 62% of global eCommerce market forecasted to grow to 64% by 2022) and influencer marketing (industry expected to grow from $8bn to $15bn by 2022), and we’ve set ourselves the goal of a 8 figure exit.
What we can offer you
- £40-45k per annum
- Equity in a high-exit valuation startup.
- Join as equals with the other founders and help direct the company’s course.
- Grow your network working directly with industry leading investors, agencies, brands and influencers.
- Build your own technical team.
What we’re looking for
- User-focused developer who understands great products come from working directly with customers
- Developer who understands tech-debt is a reality of moving fast and agile but are able to make decisions on how to manage it
- Experience building marketplaces and eCommerce stores
- Charismatic and people-focused and can make business decisions as well as technical ones
- Ability to build an iOS app and at least a deep understanding of web-development
- Initially 80% implementation, 20% high level thinking, management and planning. As the team grows expect to shift toward management.
- Find cost and tech efficient solutions for our product
- Own the delivery of software, including estimation, planning and release management