Director of Partnerships
FiitLondon, E15 2GW22d ago
Who are we?
We are Fiit. The #1 rated fitness app in the UK.
We're looking for A team players to help us achieve our mission — to remove every barrier to exercise, and create the most exciting and effective workouts on the planet.
We're a London-based startup with global plans. Are you passionate about making a difference? Read on.
What do we want?
We are looking for a Director of Partnerships to build and scale up a channel distribution strategy through developing strategic alliances with some of the biggest and most influential brands in the World. You will be tasked with building the playbook in the UK & Ireland and then taking this to other markets based on our growth priorities. You will also be in charge of looking for new revenue streams and business models to capitalise on with our market leading fitness platform.
Joining a dynamic and fast-paced environment you will be taking a leadership role reporting into the CMO/co-founder and will involve you working closely with all 3 founders.
Given the strategic nature of the role you will be working closely with all parts of the organisation including Production, Marketing, Product and our fitness team. You will also be charged with building and managing a team and this will scale as the business grows.
What does that look like?
- You’ll be developing and implementing strategy to grow our channel business at Fiit - this includes working with tech, media and fitness brands
- Hiring and managing a team to acquire and onboard new partners and corporate accounts
- Setting clear KPIs and targets for you and your team to drive both new business and expand existing partners and corporate accounts
- Working closely with our product, marketing and fitness teams you will be leading each partnership from start to finish
- Working with the executive team you will be tasked with designing the proposition for each industry
- Continuously keeping up to speed with market trends and competitor movements
- Developing a strategy to work with companies who provide Fiit as a corporate benefit to their employees (either direct or indirectly via other partners)
- Building the playbook for how we enter new verticals and markets
What you’ll need
- Strong commercial & sales background signing deals
- Experience growing a business into multiple verticals and market
- A track record hitting/exceeding sales targets
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to be both highly strategic and executional focused - everyone in the business needs to be able to roll up their sleeves
- Inspirational leadership experience managing high performing teams
- Knowledge of the fitness, media and technology industries would be highly relevant
- Experience (and a healthy addiction for) working at high growth, fast paced start ups
- A strong analytical and project management skill set
- A passion for fitness and sport. We are not looking for ex-olympian but a winning mindset, can do attitude and athletic approach to work is a must
Do your values resonate with ours?
- Everyone at Fiit is a leader, whatever your level you’ll have a passion for the mission and understand how you can impact that.
- You’ll always want to be improving, learning and curious, embracing and giving constructive feedback.
- Grit to deliver is important in startup life. You’ll enjoy the rollercoaster, execute at pace and take accountability.
- The team is greater than the individual at Fiit, we include everyone, value diversity and communicate openly.
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary, performance related bonuses & equity options
- A cool office environment and the option of flexible working
- Private health and dental insurance
- 3 budgets that you control personally, covering: professional development, health/wellness and hobbies
- The opportunity to make a difference to people's lives
Fiit is based at the Here East campus in the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, within easy reach of two major stations, it has a free shuttle bus and is well connected to cycle paths.
During the COVID-19 pandemic the team is working remotely and so this role will be based at home until we return to the office.