Digital Marketing & Operations Assistant
Augmentum FintechLondon2 months ago
We are looking for an enthusiastic self-starter with 1-4 years experience to play a key digital marketing and operations role at Augmentum, based in our London office. We are a close-knit, face-paced team of nine people who are looking for someone to help raise Augmentum’s external profile as a leading European fintech VC, and internal operating capabilities, through supporting our team with marketing, office management and administrative tasks. This role reports to our Head of Engagement, Georgie Hazell.
- Marketing support, including:
- Social media management
- Email newsletter curation and mailing list management
- Website updates
- Creation of marketing assets
- Supporting on TeenVC initiative
- Analysis on marketing activity effectiveness
- Event support (in-person when possible as well as virtual) - planning and logistics on the day
- Office management and team support, including:
- Diary management and travel arrangements for CEO and investment team
- Office management e.g. answering the phone, Ocado order and preparing meeting rooms/greeting guests
- Team culture e.g. birthdays/milestones, booking venues for socials, ordering team lunches etc.
We are looking for someone with:
- Digital marketing experience, including social media, SEO and other channels, ideally experience with software such as Wordpress, Mailchimp etc.
- An understanding of digital trends and the importance of social media for commercial needs.
- Excellent organisational skills with strong attention to detail - someone who enjoys "dotting the i's and crossing the t's".
- A passion for tech and entrepreneurship. You don't necessarily need to have worked in venture capital before, but this is a great opportunity for someone passionate about fintech and startups - we will help you learn the ropes.
- Flexibility and a growth mindset - a real “yes” person who is proactive, takes initiative and enjoys a pace-paced, startup-like culture. We are a small, close-knit team who all jump in to get the job done!
- Excellent English communication skills (spoken and written).
- Professional, discrete and trustworthy: you will often be party to confidential information.
- Design skills (for social media content and marketing collateral).
- European tech/entrepreneurship/VC ecosystem network.
- Copywriting skills.
If you don’t meet all the above requirements but think you can offer something that makes up for this, we’d love to hear from you.
Augmentum is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are passionate about boosting diversity and inclusion across the VC and fintech industries and are proud to have been awarded the Diversity VC Standard Level 1 and are a Fintech for All Founding Signatory. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
Being part of the Augmentum team brings the opportunity to support some of the most ambitious, innovative fintech entrepreneurs whilst working alongside other passionate and experienced investors.
You’ll thrive if you’re looking for:
- An ambitious, supportive team with a flat-structure and a culture in which every team member is encouraged to contribute ideas and bring their full selves to work
- A team who are passionate about technology and entrepreneurship and want to support entrepreneurs who are reshaping the financial services industry
- A flexible, fast-faced work environment
- A competitive remuneration and benefits package, including health and travel insurance