Digital Marketing Manager
FiitLondon, E15 2GW22d ago
Who are we?
We are Fiit. The #1 rated fitness app in the UK.
We're looking for A team players to help us achieve our mission — to remove every barrier to exercise, and create the most exciting and effective workouts on the planet.
We're a London-based startup with global plans. Are you passionate about making a difference? Read on.
What do we want?
A Digital Marketing Manager to own Fiit’s performance marketing. We have some of the most exciting marketing campaigns in the fitness and wellness industry and we want an A team player to join us in our mission.
What does that look like?
- Based in our office in the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, Stratford you’ll be working with the wider marketing team and directly with the Head of Retention
- You’ll be using your expertise to deliver business growth numbers and customer acquisition
- Optimising conversions and the user sign up journeys will be on your mind every day
- Our digital marketing strategy & delivery will be all yours as well, including all remarketing and prospecting initiatives
- Our PPC, CPC, Affiliate and SEO initiatives will be owned by you
- The App Store and Play store, are a key part of our growth, both from an organic and paid perspective and you’ll be leading this
- You need to love data analysis and creating reports to ensure we’re always learning what we can do better
- Budgets for marketing across all channels will be yours to manage
- Being creative and looking for new innovative opportunities to convert members to Fiit Premium
- The brand experience across all channels is very important to us so you’ll be supporting marketing objectives
- Exploration of new marketing channels and supporting the wider marketing calendar with all of the fun stuff.
What you’ll need
- A passion for our mission is the first thing. We want you to be as dedicated as we are in helping to make exercise a habit for everybody
- While this is a mid level position, we still want you to be a leader, with a can-do attitude sharing your knowledge and experience with the team
- Experience wise, we are looking for around 2 years in a digital role focussed on the customer journey, potentially within an agency
- Experience with Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads Manager / Tag Manager is key as well as App Store knowledge
- You’ll need excellent Knowledge of FB and Instagram advertising as well as an understanding of other social platforms such as Tik Tok / Snapchat
- An analytical approach, be data driven and know your way around data reporting suites
- Confidence in executing cross channel marketing campaigns including PPC, CPC and Affiliate
- A team player with an ability to efficiently manage resources and track multiple projects simultaneously
- Good copywriting, proofreading skills and excellent attention to detail
- An approachable facilitator who can communicate and engage with wide audiences
- An enthusiastic and self-motivated nature, always looking for ways to improve personally and professionally
Do your values resonate with ours?
- Everyone at Fiit is a leader, whatever your level you’ll have a passion for the mission and understand how you can impact that
- You’ll always want to be improving, learning and curious whilst embracing and giving constructive feedback
- Grit to deliver is important in startup life. You’ll enjoy the rollercoaster, execute at pace and take accountability
- The team is greater than the individual at Fiit, we include everyone, value diversity and communicate openly
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary, performance related bonuses & equity options
- A cool office environment and the option of flexible working
- Private health and dental insurance
- 3 budgets that you control personally for: professional development, health/wellness and hobbies
- The opportunity to make a difference to people's lives