What we are looking for:
- You thrive in fast-paced and uncertain environments. You have the drive, ambition and self-motivation to get things done to a high standard.
- You’re highly analytical with very strong numerical skills. You are very comfortable working with large volumes of data in various formats.
- You’re a great communicator. You’re creative and have excellent writing skills. You’re very happy producing written copy as well as overseeing video/graphic production.
- You’ve got some experience and are looking to take a step up into a role with more responsibility for owning and driving outcomes – we’re looking for someone who could grow into our “Head of Growth”
What you will be doing:
Working with the CEO, you will create, develop and execute our growth model across the entire funnel, from Acquisition to Revenue.
- Develop and own all user acquisition channels:
- including paid, SEO, content, email etc.
- develop new acquisition channels
- manage a team of freelancers with specialisms in each discipline.
- Optimise the conversion of users through the product funnel:
- Draw insights from data analysis as well as qualitative feedback by speaking with users
- Suggest improvements and generate ideas for product features
- Track performance of new implementations.
- Take ownership for converting signups into long-term paying users.
- Work closely with the engineering and product management functions.
- Good all round marketing knowledge and experience, ideally at an early stage start-up.
- Experience owning KPIs, outputs and managing budgets accordingly.
- Excellent understanding of key growth & marketing concepts, KPIs and their drivers.
- Knowledge and experience with standard marketing products, platforms and tools (e.g. Ad managers, CRM, Analytics platforms etc.)
- Ability to work with and lead a team of freelancers to create/ manage content.
- Excellent writing skills. Ability to write great copy.
- Excellent analytical skills. Ability to track and analyse performance and KPIs.
- Bachelor’s degree.
What we offer
- £28k-£38k salary.
- Pension scheme.
- Extensive mentoring and personal development from a team with deep experience in software and education.
- Clear career progression – we want you to grow into our Head of Growth.
- Annual personal development budget so we can help you help yourself learn.
- Very generous annual leave policy because we know downtime feeds creativity and productivity.
- Very flexible hybrid working and home-working arrangements.