Digital Marketing Lead
tineyRemotea month ago
At tiney we're building a digital marketplace for parents and childcare providers. Backed by leading investors from Local Globe and Index Ventures (where we raised 7.5 million in the last round) we're on a mission to create a safe and efficient marketplace for working parents who want access to high quality childminders for all their childcare needs through a delightful app experience. We are focus on bringing new childminders into the profession, empowering them to become micro-entrepreneurs to open their own home nurseries. Ultimately, our mission at tiney is to give all children the best start in life providing amazing early years education in the most impactful time of their lives.
We're now searching for someone to design our Digital Marketing strategy and roadmap, drive our traction in digital growth channels - bringing both a strategic lens and the aptitude to be hands on and increase the velocity of our online growth activity. We need your help to get the word out to as many parents, prospective childminders and educators as possible online, so that we can unlock the potential of every child. We need someone who truly believes in what we're building and can get tiney's story read by as many people as possible! To thrive in this role you will need to embrace ambiguity each and every day, be able to take a look at the bigger picture and create defined roadmaps to take us to the next level 🚀
We're looking for someone who has a real hunger to get stuff done in a fast paced environment. We'd like you to get involved with experiments, campaigns, referral schemes - you name it, if it can find brilliant potential or existing early years educators or childminders via digital channels then you'll be involved! You'll be part of our small but growing Growth & Marketing team and will be an important part of our small but mighty team of 40. We're a team made up of childcare experts and tech startups superstars, from the likes of Uber, GoCardless, Monzo and many more. We are scaling fast and are committed to building a diverse, inclusive and high performing team so that we are able to reach our ultimate mission.
🙌 What you'll be doing day to day
- Putting yourself in our community's shoes, able to work to define our core customer segments and defined customer journeys, to understand how we can reach more incredible childminders as well as parents who want to use their services - you'll really need to flex your creativity muscle!
- Owning and designing our digital strategy, making sure we have identified and are maximising our reach on every digital channel that is relevant while working with our Content Lead to ensure that our proposition and mission is amplified in as many corners of the internet as possible!
- Creating and driving online campaigns, pushing these initiatives forward from idea to execution, making sure we're measuring success constantly to create a set of strategies to further invest in, and which to avoid
- Setting appropriate benchmarks and KPIs that that you will monitor performance against, proactively adjusting and testing to ensure optimum results; able to help with website optimisation, conversion performance and customer experience
- Actively identifying new/alternative high-growth and high-revenue digital opportunities, being comfortable to take the lead and project manage new initiatives as appropriate
- Supporting the management of our paid acquisition channels, social media presence, creating new campaigns and optimising them as much as possible
- Working with our content and PR teams to make sure content is purposeful and measurable, and working with our product and tech teams to maximise our footprint in organic search
- Tapping into your entrepreneurial and creative spirit, to help the rest of the growth team to spin up useful and exciting events or strategies to attract more candidates
- Doing everything and anything you can to get the tiney story out, so that we can change the lives of more and more children!!
💪 You should apply if
- What we're building at tiney excites you and you can't wait to tell as many people as possible about it
- You thrive in fast paced, entrepreneurial environments that are constantly changing
- You know how to run successful growth marketing experiments from the idea stage to execution in a fast paced environment and know what good looks like (digital and non-digital)
- You have previous experience in an start-up or similar environment, with demonstrated success in design and execution of digital activation and campaign management; digital analysis and reporting; influencer management; social media campaign management; online advertising; and B2C or B2B digital marketing
- You're confident in defining, applying and reporting against KPIs and growth metrics in a results oriented and data driven culture
- Digital marketing and paid social media is your thing. You know how to leverage great influencers, you're a SEO pro and are comfortable using a variety of different growth tools
- You understand what makes people tick and can always get the best out of external vendors, even when you have lots of plates spinning
- You love rolling your sleeves up, being strategic but also executing too!
- We're a fully remote team and we will provide you with all of the equipment that you'll need
- Up to £45K depending on experience with EMI stock options so that you own part of tiney
- Access to hundreds of coworking spaces near your home, through the Desana app
- 28 days holiday, Life Insurance, Mental Health support, monthly socials and much more!
- We're going to move quickly on this hiring process so applications will close on the 8th of Feb
🗣 Interview process so you know what to expect
- 30 minutes Initial phone call with our Head of People
- A take home task that shouldn't take more than 2 hours
- 1 hour role specific interview with our Head of Growth and Chief Operating Officer
- 30 minute Interview with our Chief Product Officer
- Coffee with Brett our CEO