"Data Stemette' / Data Analyst
We are looking for someone to work with us on our impact reporting across programmes and events. The Data Stemette will have the opportunity to tell a story of our impact through numbers and case studies. Stemettes is a not-for-profit social enterprise and our work alongside new charity Stemette Futures, means a greater emphasis on capturing & sharing data and impact than we've ever had.
Data Stemette will be a part of a team of full-timers, part-timers and freelancers and volunteers. Stemettes is an exciting, disruptive young organisation with a supportive and passionate Board of Directors and strong aim to change mindsets and social norms for girls and STEM. As a result we are seeking someone with an equally high degree of passion and pro-activity. Stemettes regularly has the opportunity to interact with industry leaders, influencers and media around the world and where necessary Data Stemette will have the opportunity to participate in these interactions.
- Collecting and monitoring impact data (both qualitative and qualitative)
- Building our annual reports
- Ensuring the board and key stakeholders are up to date via reports, including ad-hoc KPI reports
- Supporting the team with metrics and case studies
- Manage our process for onboarding young people into our closed online community
- Develop reporting formats to ensure they have an engaging design and easy to read
- Work closely with our director to help build/maintain a data management system
- Support the Stemettes commitment to giving girls great STEM experiences and helping them make informed career decisions.
- ability to show initiative when measuring impact
- experience with Excel
- desirable: experience with Python, SQL or Salesforce
- desirable: experience producing impact reports
- ability to leverage raw data into actionable insights
- good attention to detail
- strong work ethic
- demonstrable ability to multi-task
- strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively relate data to the wider team
- ability to manage time and prioritise projects to meet deadlines
You will report to the CEO nd a member of the Stemettes Board of Directors. You will not directly manage other staff members. We will pay £21-24k prorata plus expenses to the successful candidate, in line with the London Living Wage. The contract will reflect your experience and capabilities, as well as Stemette Futures' charity status and expectations from our partners. You will be working flexibly 2 or 3 days a week from our London offices or home. You will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check in keeping with our Safeguarding policy. The successful candidate with begin work mid-end June 2020.