Phantasma LabsBerlin, Remote +- 4h CET21 days ago
We are Phantasma Labs and we are building massive simulations to teach self - driving cars human behavior. We are a young venture backed startup with an ambitious team who have both worked in the tech industry in the areas of simulations and distributed systems. Now we are looking to hire our first Data Scientist.
We are on an exciting journey to build a deeply technical product which has the potential to accelerate deployment of self-driving cars in cities, make them safe enough for human beings to interact with and enable a plethora of other new mobility and infrastructure solutions. We are backed by world-renowned venture capitalists.
Please keep in mind that you do not need to tick all the boxes to apply. We value a growth mindset and have plenty of space to learn and grow at our company.
We are a remote friendly company and welcome applicants who want to work in Berlin as well as remote from timezones CET +/- 4 hours. We cannot sponsor visas for applicants currently outside the European Union.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 2+ years of work experience
- Focused experience in reinforcement learning, and experience in one of:
- Multi agent systems
- Imitation Learning
- Generative Adversarial Networks
- Programming languages skills in one of:
- Ability to communicate results to team members from different backgrounds
- Enjoying supporting more junior team members in their development
- Comfortable working on new solutions
- Being excited about new technologies, ambitious in pursuing solutions and humble and respectful in sharing knowledge with others
- You are able to communicate fluently in English
- Growth mindset
- Team player
DAILY TASKS AT PHANTASMA
- Keep up to date with technological trends by reviewing academic and research papers and implement them in code
- Evaluate different learning methods to train,optimize and validate agent models using trajectory data
- Comfortable using visualization tools for representing important results
- Interpret data to extract, filter and classify vital metrics
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING
- Attractive compensation for a company our size and stage, including ESOPs
- Have impact - as our very first employee
- 28 days of paid vacation
At Phantasma Labs we value diversity and we want to encourage everyone to apply for this position, especially individuals from underrepresented backgrounds. On the tech team, we are currently 6 people. 4 of these are women and 2 of these are PoC . We strive to create a candid and inclusive work environment where the best talents can thrive to reach their full potential. We want to build software as diverse as the world.