DACH Marketing Manager - 6 Months contract (Remote: UK or Germany)
TaboolaLondon, United Kingdom10 days ago
DACH Marketing Manager – remote: UK / Germany (6 Months FTC)
Now is a great time to join Taboola! Recognised as the world’s leading content discovery platform, Taboola recommends editorial and sponsored content across many of the world’s most highly-trafficked sites.
We are looking for a smart and driven DACH Marketing Manager to support the growth targets for the DACH region. With a strong and dedicated team, the DACH business has grown fast - we have exclusive and long term partnerships with leading Publishers such Axel Springer, T-Online, Süddeutsche Zeitung and Bauer Media Group and our advertisers include major brand names such as VW, Deutsche Bank, Mercedes, SAP and many more.
The DACH Marketing Manager role is a full time position for 6 months, and will require the candidate to collaborate with different teams such as the DACH sales team, marketing operations, content marketing, design and other functions to execute on a regional marketing plan with the goal to drive business growth in the region. This role allows you to go new ways to further accelerate our and your own growth.
We’re looking for a candidate with a can-do attitude that has excellent collaboration and written communication skills, and a drive to learn, learn, learn!
Responsibilities and skills:
- Develop the marketing strategy & plan for DACH to drive regional business growth and maximize immediate and long-term ROI
- Generate leads by planning and coordinating online events and paid media campaigns
- Plan and execute customer retention activities including hosted events and gifting
- Lead DACH campaigns from end-to-end incl. conception to defining objectives, execution, tracking, and reporting
- Own and manage the content calendar for the DACH market and maintain the DACH Blog, newsletters and social media channels
- Localise marketing materials such as product updates, sales presentations, data & vertical-specific materials and market insights for internal and external use
- Collaborate effectively with multiple stakeholders from marketing and sales to understand business goals, create marketing plan and execute marketing objectives in a timely manner
- Develop a deep understanding of Taboola’s product positioning, core advantage and unique offering in order to best represent the company to different kinds of external audiences
- Native German speaker & fluent in English
- 2+ years of experience in owning and leading the marketing strategy in a B2B company
- Thorough understanding of various online marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills - written & oral
- An innovative self-starter and problem solver with the willingness to look for new ways to achieve goals
- High attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple projects at once
- A team player and comfortable to work with a high degree of autonomy in an ever-changing startup environment
- Experience in digital event management is a plus
- Comfortable with remote working in an international environment
Why choose Taboola?
Working at Taboola gives you the chance to be part of building something unique. We are a company that embraces diversity and change, with enormous potential for growth and that offers a challenging yet collaborative working environment, where you will always feel valued and be given every opportunity to make a name for yourself.
With an office culture that’s international, social and supportive, Taboola offers very generous benefits including 25 days holiday, excellent health insurance, free breakfast and buffet-style hot lunch every day, stock options, charity days, etc. to name just a few.
So, if you’re ready for a new challenge in a company with like-minded creative individuals, a fast pace and endless opportunities with exciting brands why not come and see what we’re all about, you won’t be disappointed.
By submitting your application/CV, you consent that any personal information you provide will be subject to Taboola’s Employee Data Policy:
(https://www.taboola.com/documents/employee-data-policy.pdf) Please review our policy carefully before submitting any of your personal information. You may contact us at email@example.com with any questions about how we collect or use your personal information, or your applicable rights.