Paid’s mission is to create equal opportunities for businesses of all sizes, all over the world.
We are building the next-generation procurement automation platform. Our platform revolutionises the purchasing process by living at the intersection between buyers and suppliers.
We help big businesses to find value by accessing the innovation of smaller suppliers in a seamless way - increasing efficiency and reducing cost. At the same time, we enable smaller suppliers with an enterprise grade platform to interact with their customers, streamlining the process from order to faster payment.
As Customer Success Manager you'll work directly with our Paid customers becoming their trusted advisor and helping throughout their partnership with Paid.
Your core focus will be driving adoption and championing usage of the Paid platform with our enterprise customers and their suppliers. You’ll do this by living and breathing both the customer’s and supplier’s portals, to proactively spot opportunities, and ensure our customers get the maximum value from Paid.
Being our customer’s internal advocate, you’ll amplify their voices by driving continuous feedback, to help us understand how to deliver the best experience and service for our customers. Working in collaboration with multiple areas of the business, you’ll play a key role in sharing customer insights to the relevant people, so we can continually make improvements to our product.
We’re looking for someone to hit the ground running in this role. This is our first dedicated Customer Success role and has been created due to our continued growth as a business. We’ve just signed a major player in the procurement sector, and will be working with more large enterprises in the coming months. This role has a direct impact on the growth of the business and you will be able to help share the future of Paid.
If you’re a self-starter who enjoys the autonomy of remote working, are excited by the prospect of working in an early stage startup, and want to create a best in class Customer Success program, this could be the role for you.
What you’ll be doing
- Owning the post-sales lifecycle, onboarding new customers and ensuring they are fully set up with all the information and training they need to use the Paid software, across the necessary areas of their business
- Monitoring all our customer portals, and engaging customers to drive usage by showing them the value of the Paid platform
- Nurturing key customer relationships, becoming their trusted advisor; deeply understanding their business, needs, and identifying opportunities to help them exceed their goals through our platform
- Turning customer insights into actionable feedback, to help drive improvements to our product by proactively relaying to the relevant teams
- Helping our clients' suppliers to get the best experience of being on the Paid platform; in time this may expand to finding opportunities for these suppliers to increase their business on Paid across multiple clients
- Working closely with the sales, marketing, product and development teams
You should join us if you have
- 2-3 years experience working in customer success, account management or similar roles
- A strong track record of building relationships with customers and across the business
- Experience working closely with sales teams to identify potential opportunities
- A knack for learning new products and can teach others
- Great consultative skills; active listener, discovery and coaching qualities
- Are proactive and love seeking out new opportunities
- Strong communication skills
Bonus points if you have
- Experience working with large enterprises
- Experience working in a SaaS startup environment
- Experience working in a VC backed company
- Experience working in procurement
What’s in it for you
- £35,000-£40,000 (depending on experience)
- New computer equipment; laptop, monitor, keyboard, and mouse/trackpad
- Potential to join the company EMI option scheme
- Remote-first working environment
- Ultra-flexible benefits package via ThanksBen; monthly WFH allowance and annual equipment allowance, to spend flexibly as you want
- Quarterly company meet-ups
- £350 annual learning budget
- Private Medical Insurance, with the option to upgrade to include partner and family
- Group Life Insurance, with virtual GP and counselling sessions
- 25 days of annual leave + bank holidays
- Company statutory pension
- Your birthday, off on us!
What’s next for Paid
We’ve got big plans for 2022. At the end of last year, we signed two major FTSE 100 enterprise clients, and have more clients onboarding with us in the coming months. We are also planning a rapid expansion of the team in 2022 as well as expansion to international markets.
We are a small but powerful team of 15 people which is growing fast. We work hard together, keeping each other accountable, and iterate quickly so we can successfully deliver our goals. Our people are the most important part of our business, and joining us you will have the opportunity to make a real difference, and help shape the future of Paid.
Our co-founders Tom and Natasha, have worked hard to build a culture of trust within the team; they trust us to deliver the work and we trust them to steer us in the right direction. Working in a remote-first environment we empower all employees to feel autonomy in their work. We strive to maintain a very flat structure across the company, so every employee’s voice can be heard. We don’t believe in micromanaging!
We live by the following core beliefs keep us focused on delivering our mission:
- We believe that business is about people, not process. Relationships will always matter most.
- We believe that software solutions should just work. The experience should be simple, purposeful and powerful
- We believe that we can help smaller businesses thrive and the biggest businesses innovate and move quickly
- We believe in guarantees: Cost savings for buyers and faster payments for suppliers