Customer Operations Analyst
Claro MoneyLondon24 days ago
Location - London, UK
Salary - Depending on the depth of relevant experience
Work Authorisation - UK Work authorisation required (no visa sponsorship)
Experience - 2+ Year experience in Customer facing role of a digital product (operations or support) or a graduate degree in technology or finance
The business, founded August 2019, is a London based and product-led fintech with a bold ambition to create a platform that drives a forceful and lasting change in the way society manages money.
Aiming to hit the market with a new product ‘Claro’ in the next few months, Claro is a ‘Digital Financial Coach’ and community that empowers users to make smarter financial decisions every day. With the purpose of helping users develop a smart money mindset to achieve personal ambitions.
In order to achieve the current goals the business is looking to hire 2 people in Customer Operations roles.
To deliver amazing customer support we are hiring for 2 enthusiastic and dedicated “Customer Operations Analysts”.
This is a unique opportunity to influence and get involved in a project from the outset, working with a team of highly talented creative professionals and making a lasting difference in the world of personal finance.
Your role will be very hands-on, providing excellent customer support and driving business critical operational work to support the business.
This will include:
- Communicating with customers regarding queries and feedbacks, over channels like Live chat and emails
- Supporting end to end customer experience model at each touch point to maintain clarity and consistency of the product, services, brand and experience
- Listening to our customers to analyse and respond to trends in their feedback
- Working cross functionally with teams such as Engineering and Marketing to share customer feedback, developing internal and external practices to improve the customer experience
Key Skills and Experience:
- Experience - 2+ Year experience in Customer facing role of a digital product (operations or support) or a graduate degree in technology or finance
- Working with data using such tools as Spreadsheet
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Interpersonal skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Basic understanding of technology and mobile applications
- Knowledge of SQL/Python/R or other coding language is a plus
- Experience with customer support tools like Zendesk, intercom is a plus
What We Offer
- Maximum entrepreneurial freedom to build a market leading product
- Opportunity to significantly influence the project as one of the early stage employees
- Attractive salary and flexibility package based on experience
- Working in one of the best co-working offices based in Central London
We welcome applications from everyone no matter your ethnicity, gender, age or sexuality. We are committed to creating a company as diverse and inclusive as possible.
Ready to drive a lasting change in the way society perceives finance? We are looking forward to meeting you!
Email in your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org