Customer Care Executive
HeightsLondon (remote)20 days ago
We are looking for a passionate and sociable Customer Care executive to join us at Heights.
Flexible contract role requiring 3-5 days per week, depending on your preference, paying living wage. With opportunity for permanent role in the near future. This is a remote job and can be done from anywhere, timezone allowing.
Heights is here to help you take care of the brain that takes care of you. We're committed to helping you do more of what you want for longer in your life—by making braincare simple. We create science-backed Smart Supplements designed to feed what you brain what it needs to thrive, alongside bitesize expert content to help you reach your Heights.
Our Chief Science Officer, world leading neuroscientist, best selling author, global executive coach and lecturer, Dr Tara Swart whose expertise with a PhD in neuropharmacology has enabled us to create a best in class product strategy.
Advisors and investors include Nick Jenkins (Moonpig), Justine Roberts (Mumsnet), Graham Hobson (Photobox), Kuba Wieczorek (Eve Sleep), Damian Bradfield (WeTransfer), Alex De Carvalho (Public, Heineken Board), Dr. Rangan Chatterjee, and a variety of PhD world leading scientists and wellness professionals.
The Smart Supplement combines the 20 highest quality nutrients for better brain health and mental well-being—now, and for your future. Two capsules a day can improves sleep and energy, sharpens focus and memory, boost mood and help to manage stress.
Billed as the first 'smart supplement' for the brain, it provides everything needed to keep the brain and body at optimal levels, delivered in beautiful, environmentally sustainable packaging that fits through your letterbox designed by world-leading agency Pentagram.
The Braincare Vision
Our plan is to reinvent the health and wellness category by building a global braincare brand with plant based, sustainable products that are as good for the individual as they are for the planet.
We understand that remembering to take your supplements is hard, even with the best intention - which is why we are dedicated to working with world leading experts - creating a unique membership experience giving customers an ongoing relationship with our growing team of experts to help them reach their heights.
For 2021, our plan is to launch our second product. Our end goal is to lead in personalisation by combining smart supplements, clever content and deep data in a feedback loop that works beautifully on the brain and on mobile.
Who You Are:
We are looking for a highly motivated, passionate and sociable self-starter who gets excited about helping others out and starting conversations. You are a fast learner with brilliant people skills and gain energy from chatting to other people.
The type of person you are and your values is just as important to us as your skills and experience as we are passionate about building an exceptional team of people who work well together.
What do those values look like?
- You have a sense of humour and demonstrate humility
- Trust and be trusted
- Care without compromise
- Grow for it
The customer care is at the heart of the Heights experience and helping to bring joy to members of our community - this means both customers and people following Heights' journey who haven't yet subscribed.
You’ll be helping with inbound questions ranging from delivery to nutrition (don’t worry there will be training!). You always be thinking about smart ways to relay customer needs and insight back to the rest of the team.
As a braincare company though, we think about things differently. Responding to inbound requests from people when they have a question is what everyone else does. It's reactive. We want to write a new script, and ask "What does 'exceptional' look like here?" We think that a large part of that is outbound. Engaging with people who follow Heights' journey, getting into positive conversations with them when they are posting, replying with helpful resources, recommending things they might want to read, watch or listen to when they are asking questions on their own social media. We want them to think of us as their friend. When someone asks them if they've heard of Heights, we want them to never shut up about how impressed they are with what we do and how we do it. That doesn't just happen from responding to inbound requests. It happens when you make it your job to be the best brand on social media.
What you will be doing
- Providing inbound support to our customers via email, instagram or live chat, making sure their queries are met with care and delight
- Managing and updating FAQs
- Proactively identifying trends in customer feedback, and bi-weekly reporting to rest of the team for improvements to our processes and product
- Suggesting improvements that will streamline the way you do your own work
- Getting in touch with our community via Instagram, Twitter or wherever they are hanging out to let them know that we love what they are doing now they are taking Heights. Your job is to literally make them feel supported, like Heights has their back, championing everything they do, making them feel like no other brand has ever done before. We aren't just waiting for them to come to us to like and comment on what we do - we are proactive, earning their engagement and trust by constantly supporting them
What you need to do the job effectively
- Brilliant people skills
- Ability to communicate data clearly
- Being highly organised
- Love of social media
- Interest in nutrition
- High levels of energy and positivity
- Perfect written English
- Sense of humour
Bonus (but far from essential to do a great job)
- Understanding of E-Commerce and/or Subscription businesses
- Experience of using Gorgias and Intercom or similar tools
- Experience in a consumer-facing company (preferably a start-up) with a strong customer first focus
Working at Heights
- Being part of a small team means you will have the chance to really help shape the future of Heights, working closely with the founders and our team of world-class advisors.
- We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer, and embrace diversity in our culture. We strive to create a happy and healthy workplace for the team.
- We promote a culture of a flexible working - we're outcome/results-driven & appreciate great people have family lives too.
After all, a healthier brain leads to a happier life - and we are building a healthy culture of happy brain first enthusiasts!