CTO - Chief Technology Officer
Baselime is an early-stage startup creating the future of serverless observability. Our mission is to empower engineering teams who adopt serverless architectures to deeply understand their systems and respond to incidents faster, through developer tools.
We are at the dawn of a revolution in software engineering: serverless. We believe serverless infrastructure is the next evolution of cloud computing, and teams adopting it will be equipped with an ever-increasing set of capabilities outperforming traditional cloud technologies.
If you’re a product-minded engineer, looking for a rapidly expanding organisation crafting cutting-edge software solutions in the serverless world while having fun, we want to hear from you.
We are a fully remote company with headquarters in London, UK.
Your role as CTO at Baselime
- Actively contribute to building the future of observability for serverless applications
- Work closely with the founding team to define product and engineering roadmap
- Architect stable and scalable cloud-native systems
- Build out the tech stack and engineering hiring plan
- Work closely with our partners in integrating with their systems
- Discover and implement new technologies that yield a competitive advantage
- Own initiatives from inception to execution
- Previous experience in building cloud-based solutions
- Working experience with serverless services on AWS (AWS Lambda, API Gateway, DynamoDB, IAM, S3, etc…)
- Strong communication skills
- Previous experience working in a small startup environment
- You want to make the developer experience working with serverless architectures more fun.
- You take responsibility. You are a self-starter.
- You have a growth mindset, love learning and do so rapidly and quickly.
What you can expect from Baselime
- Opportunity to become a co-founder and equity share
- Opportunity to drive product development from scratch
- Professional development budget
- Fast-paced friendly environment at an early stage startup
- Location: Remote, based in the UK
- Duration: Full-time
- Start date: ASAP
- Remuneration: Competitive
Please note, that at this stage we are not set to sponsor visas.
How to Apply
If you are interested please send the following details to Boris Tane, CEO of Baselime (firstname.lastname@example.org):
- Your CV
- LinkedIn Profile
- Github Profile
- Twitter Profile
- If you are/were working on your own project in your spare time please provide links