Content Marketing Manager
ucreateLondon / UK / Remote18 days ago
We’re looking for a full time (employed) Content Marketing Manager to join our growing marketing team.
You’ll work with our Marketing Director, Business Development Manager, Sales team and internal stakeholders to plan and produce content and campaigns that capture the attention of aspiring and existing Founders and business leaders.
Who are we?
ucreate is a Venture Builder that helps non-technical Founders to launch new products, digitise business processes, and scale established companies through technology. Our product managers, designers, and developers work alongside Founders; acting as an extension of their team to bring their ideas to life. ucreate has helped to build 25 companies in the last 5 years, with a total current valuation of over £182m.
We have huge aspirations and are looking for a team member that can create, learn, and grow as fast as we will!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead generation via multi-channel content marketing campaigns
- Content production and curation for both inbound and outbound campaigns - including testing and optimisation of copy and other campaign assets such as landing pages
- Content promotion via organic and paid channels
- Building and optimising our email automation and lead nurturing process
- Steering traffic across the website, owning the customer journeys and creating content, campaigns, and workflows that take visitors from contact acquisition to customer.
- Managing our website and digital comms channels (blog, email, socials etc)
Desired Skills and Qualities
- A love of the start-up product/tech space
- Experience working in the product/start-up tech space
- An inquisitive mind and creative flair
- Strong copywriting skills
- Understanding of SEO optimisation
- Ability to create and repurpose content in graphic, video and/or audio formats
- A test & learn approach
- 3+ years experience creating content and campaigns using Hubspot or a similar marketing automation tool
What you’ll love the most
- Our team - energetic, creative, collaborative and supportive
- Our Portfolio Founders - their passion and ambition
- Learning every day
- Flexible working hours and remote working
- Online (and offline soon!) social events
- Playing an instrumental role in a high-growth business
- An international team - we have offices in London, Krakow and Chandigarh
- Submit CV
- If your experience is relevant (in any number of ways, we're open-minded at this stage) we'll ask you to provide a 500-word cover letter covering some details.
- We will then shortlist based on CVs and cover letters and book 20-minute intro calls between you and the Marketing Director.
- Next stage is 60-minute interviews, during which we want to explore if you're a good fit for the role and ucreate, and if ucreate is a good fit for you.
- Depending on the number of candidates at this stage, we may have one more round that involves a small (1-2 hours of your time tops) practical task.
- We usually suggest that successful candidates meet some of the team before making a decision, but it's optional.
Ideally, we'd like to complete this process by 19th March.
The role is available immediately, but we understand you might need to work a notice period and that's no problem for the right person.
The UK ucreate team live across the UK but quite a few of us live in-and-around London. We work between our homes and the ucreate office in Shoreditch, and you may need to travel to events etc from time to time.
Salary range £30k-£45k be agreed depending upon skills and experience.
Email your CV and a note about why you’d like to work with ucreate to email@example.com if you would like to apply.