The Supper ClubLondon, UK15d ago
Who are The Supper Club
The Supper Club is a membership community of inspirational founders and CEOs of high growth businesses.
Growing a business can be a lonely and challenging pursuit, so members join the Club to access the knowledge, expertise and support of their peers. Our new digital offering scales the ability to access those insights and complements our existing high value engagements of discussion-based events, high value content distilling best practice and small intimate forum groups.
The role will join the business at an exciting time. Having evolved the experience with a digital, we're looking to grow rapidly.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. We know that some people are less likely to qualify unless they’re 100% qualified – if you are unsure, please apply.
We are looking for a multi-talented content creator and manager to play a key role in the development and implementation of our new content vision.
As the first content focused hire you will be involved from day one collaborating with stakeholders to tease out unique stories that will attract, engage, entertain and inspire our audiences.
Our content vision is fundamental to evolving our member experience and enabling a step change in our content led marketing approach.
Reporting initially to the CEO, as well as working closely with the Managing Director and wider team you will have the opportunity to make real impact from day one.
If you love learning, teaching, writing and communication in all its forms then get in touch!
How Success is Measured
Success will be measured across:
- Positive and growing brand recognition across chosen channels
- Increase in defined customer engagement metrics
- Increase in key search engine keyword rankings
- Content engagement during key stages of the buyer journey
- Conversion metrics definition and growth
You are an experienced content native that is used to delivering quality at pace. Like us you have a desire to try new ideas but obsess over the data to be able to answer the right questions to challenge the status quo.
You will have experience of delivering at speed each day and will be comfortable creating/managing/editing across a variety of media types including video.
We are a small, agile and passionate team that have big plans for 2021 and beyond. We are looking for you to be accountable to these duties:
1. Own the development of the content strategy & manage the Editorial Calendar
2. Work closely with Sales, Marketing, Customers & Subject Matter Experts
3. Write and edit content across web, app, email & newsletters from videos, to blogs, to long-reads and bitesize social content
4. Create premium content
5. Work with marketing to promote content
6. Repurpose content to deliver value to members & prospects alike
7. Refresh existing content
8. Obsess over metrics
We want you to bring your skills to help us use content to activate our member and prospect audiences.
Other areas we’d love you to bring experience and skills include:
- An editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it
- Ability to analyse and present content and social performance
- Experience with WordPress or similar CMS, HubSpot, Google Analytics and the top social channels
- Familiarity with SEO tools like Google Search Console, Ahrefs and Moz and a passion to develop and grow your SEO proficiency
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a fast-moving demanding environment and focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads and sales
What’s In It For You
We value people. Being a small, but growing, team means we work very collaboratively, with everyone having a voice. What is key is that we are all incredibly passionate about delivering an amazing experience for our members.
We are building the foundations for a rapid growth journey and therefore for the team this will provide amazing opportunities to learn, develop and progress.
We offer 25 days paid holiday per year, flexible working (mix of in office and remote) and a workplace pension.
We aren’t in the office every day, but the team dynamic is important to us, so we make sure we spend time together every week.
We’re situated in a co-working space on Rivington Street, 7 minutes’ walk from Old Street and 8 minutes from Shoreditch High Street. Currently, we’re mainly working remotely due to COVID-19.