Content Development & Community Manager
CybSafeWork from anywhere but we are based in, Greater Londona month ago
We're looking for a Junior Content Development & Community Manager to join our team.
You'll produce great security awareness content, help develop our product and help build our content development team. You’ll also help build a global community of security awareness professionals, positioning CybSafe as an innovative, progressive, recognised and respected thought leader in the industry.
You'll be working directly to the Head of Content. As CybSafe grows, you will have the chance to take on a greater leadership role should you display the right qualities.
THE TYPE OF PERSON WE’RE AFTER
A passion and a desire to help people stay safe online is a must. If you want to help people, we want to speak with you!
We are looking for a problem solver - someone that sees a problem before it’s a problem, and fixes it. We want a charismatic project manager with a good understanding of cyber security. Including its principles and its socio-technical implications (what it means for real people).
We want to hire a solid leader and team player, someone who knows how to have fun and loves to help others. We want someone that isn't fazed by the scrappy, sometimes intense nature of start-up life. And someone who has a willingness to take on challenges and find solutions.
You will be trustworthy, reliable and relish the chance to find new ways to get the job done. We’ll pick someone who is independent and knows how to handle responsibility. Someone who can read a room and is a genuine pleasure to work with.
You will be comfortable developing strategy one minute, and helping to empty the bins the next.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Support the development and provision of platform content
- Project manage aspects of our product development cycles
- Support key clients and project manage contracts for custom work
- Support the development of a global community of security awareness professionals by forming and maintaining relationships with key organisations and individuals in the industry
THE SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE YOU’LL NEED
- 1+ years experience in a project management role or similar
- Flawless written and spoken English
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent organisational skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Fantastic interpersonal, judgement and independent thinking skills
- Though primarily a non-technical role, a love/understanding of technology is essential
- Experienced in planning, delivering and evaluating security awareness campaigns desirable
- Formal project management training desirable
THE PACKAGE AND THE PERKS
- It’s a full-time role earning £30,000-£35,000 per year with pension plan and contribution by us.
- You will be eligible for a discretionary bonus at our year end (end of June).
- As a full time employee, you’ll also be enrolled in the company options scheme and ultimately benefit from the value you will help create.
Check out our ever-growing list of perks here
WHY WORK AT CYBSAFE
Because we believe that everyone deserves to live in a better, safer digital world.
And we believe that people’s security decisions and behaviours play a big part in whether this is a reality or not.
We’re on a mission to eradicate the ambiguity that surrounds human factors security & security awareness. So we operate at the intersection of behavioural science, technology and data science. We love it.
We’re a tribe of risk-takers, game-changers, free-thinkers and doers. And we’re passionate about the impact we have on our planet through our software and our voices.
Passion. Impact. Transparency. Autonomy. Purpose. Diversity. Belonging.
If these things resonate with you, come join us and make a difference.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
We believe in being a diverse and inclusive tribe. There are no excuses for anything less. We recruit, employ, train and promote qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
WHERE WE WORK
We’re a ‘remote-first’ company. We have a distributed team and have adopted a Work From Anywhere (WFA) approach. This means we make sure that every member of the team can fully participate, whether in the world they choose to work from. To make this work we have a strong culture of transparency, trust and empowerment.
We still have a hub in London - which we’ll get back to once current restrictions have sufficiently eased. But you don’t have to be in London to be part of the Tribe! We’ll get your kit to you, make sure you have a great setup (including a desk and an ergonomic chair) and still make you feel like a member of the Tribe – no matter where you are.
HOW TO APPLY
You’ll likely be asked for:
- Your CV
- A short cover note (or if you’re feeling creative, a video) introducing yourself and why you are the right person for the role.
To understand how CybSafe handle your personal data - see our the recruitment candidates section in our privacy notice.