Who are we?
Hey, we’re Tectonic, the Validation Company.
At Tectonic, we build what your market needs to avoid businesses wasting time and money.
What does that mean? Well, individuals and businesses all have different ideas for products. But the question that needs answering is, what is the commercially viable product? What is the product that you should make that is actually what your customers want, and will pay you for?
We validate product ideas using the right data to help businesses ensure they are investing their precious time and money on commercially viable products. Once validated, we help build the product too.
Whether you’re at idea stage or already have a product out there, we use data and a step by step process to make sure the products you create will actually make you money.
We’re starting afresh. This is a great opportunity to build a brand with a team of out and out problem solvers. We want all your sauce, steez and style to come through, as we believe everyone does their best work when they’re being their authentic self.
You and the team will form and implement a marketing strategy. Building off the strategy you will be our leading content creator and you’ll be expected to pitch your own ideas and bring them to life. The role will include:
- Videography & Photography – Creating the brand’s visual style, shooting and editing images and videos
- Digital – Assist with managing social media and marketing calendars, help maintain and update the website, contribute to the creation of written content, upload social media posts, increase social followings and work collaboratively with the team on content ideas
- Understand the needs of business and tailor our touch points/channels to best serving them
- Ensuring quality creative output across all assets
- Research new software and platforms
- Scoping industry trends and developments in order to ensure Tectonic’s relevancy
Please still apply if you don't possess all of these skills. A desire to learn is equally valuable.
Who You Are:
- Passionate about contemporary videography/photography techniques
- Knowledgeable about video and photo editing software
- Can-do attitude and willing to be part of a collaborative team
- Creative, Independent and self-motivated mindset
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a strong attention to detail
- Proficient at writing, editing and proof-reading content
- In-depth knowledge of social media
Please email your CV and a brief summary of the content you love to create, why you love to create it and how that will be transferable to this role with Tectonic. If you have one, please provide links to your photography, videography and/or written portfolio.