Since its foundation in 2007 It’s Nice That has become a trusted source of inspiration, championing the best of creativity online, in print and through our events. Winner of the Webby Award for Best Cultural Website 2020, we are a leading platform in the creative world reaching over 2 million people each month.
As well as covering inspirational work and projects, we harness our creative expertise to help brands communicate their messages and products to our creative audience. This takes the shape of display advertising, sponsored content, and bigger brand partnerships and sponsorships. We work with brands of all scales, from local start-ups through to bigger companies such as Google, Spotify and Uniqlo.
Across all projects, we look to produce high quality creative and editorial campaigns to truly engaged audiences across a variety of media platforms.
With this in mind, It’s Nice That is looking for a digital campaign manager to focus on its ongoing and upcoming projects with well known companies and platforms, and internal projects too. This is a fantastic opportunity to embed your experience and expertise into a well loved and ever-growing creative platform, and play an important role in developing It’s Nice That’s digital campaigns for the future.
Due to the Covid-19 global pandemic, It's Nice That teams are working remotely with the option to use our studio based in London, Haggerston, for those who need it most. The company is supporting individuals to work from where they feel most comfortable for the remainder of 2021. We hope to facilitate teams who want to meet and collaborate on a regular basis post-lockdown.
- Work closely with the Senior Digital Manager to develop proposals, pitches, media forecasts and timelines to secure exciting commercial projects.
- Manage and evolve It’s Nice That’s paid media strategy across key social media channels.
- Manage It’s Nice That’s display media inventory across direct buys and programmatic implementation to hit display advertising targets.
- Utilise digital skillsets to support It’s Nice That’s audience development and membership growth strategies.
- A respect for creative culture, the power of great ideas, and how creativity can be used as a force for good.
- Target focussed with a drive to deliver the best results for It’s Nice That and its clients.
- Solid understanding of media companies and how they operate within the creative industry.
- Experience across high-level campaigns on key social media channels, with a proven record of delivering success.
- Experience in managing display advertising across Google Ad Manager, or willingness to learn its processes.
- The ability to understand audiences, develop target personas, and build targeting models across multiple channels.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with strong ability to gain trust with clients and key stakeholders.
- Proactive attitude with the ability to work independently, and collaborate with a wide range of teams including creatives, writers, and project managers.
- The ability to keep calm under pressure, and comfortable with the responsibility of large-scale campaigns.
- Positive and proactive problem solver, providing solutions and welcoming new challenges.
- Support the Senior Digital Manager in developing media proposals for commercial campaigns, working with the wider It’s Nice That team to develop winning pitches.
- Present media strategies to clients in key meetings, managing requests and evolving proposals based on feedback.
- Deliver paid media campaigns by managing audience targeting, ad setups and reporting.
- Develop creative and copywriting briefs to filter into It’s Nice That editorial and creative teams, ensuring campaigns are supported with optimised techniques across channels.
- Develop It’s Nice That’s paid media strategy from its current position, implementing new processes, tools and channels.
- Manage It’s Nice That’s display media inventory across direct buys and programmatic implementation.
- Manage and create audience data and benchmarking documents, making information accessible for future campaign forecasts.
- Collaborate on campaign ideas for It’s Nice That’s internal projects, including its newly introduced membership programme Extra Nice.
- Advise wider Hudson Bec Group teams on paid media strategies when needed.
- We are proud to be an accredited London Living Wage employer
- Contract: Full time, permanent
- Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 depending on experience
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am — 6pm (flexible hours between 8am – 7pm)
- Location: Remote working likely for the duration of 2021 due to Covid-19. Travel to London will be likely post-Covid
- Applications close 9am Monday 12th April 2021
- Interviews commence w/c 26th April 2021
- With an ideal start date of mid May