The Joy ClubRemote / London12 days ago
As Community Executive, you’ll be engaging our members through: coordinating community activity - facilitating our member events and helping to run our closed Facebook group ‘The Joy Clubbers’; answering member enquiries and using this feedback to drive improvement and innovation within the team and product; and, sharing success stories with the broader team, to be used to attract new members and partners.
Do you have high EQ, with exceptional listening skills? Are you positive and energetic, inspiring those around you? Are you able to create structure out of unstructure? If you answered yes to these three questions, keep reading.
You’ll want to be our Community Executive because
- You’ll be joining us at the beginning of The Joy Club journey, with lots of opportunities to shape direction.
- You’ll have the opportunity to build out the community proposition early on in its development.
- You’ll have the privilege of interacting with our members daily - a constant source of wisdom and joy.
- Like us, you’ll be excited to build a diverse, thriving culture of equal voices - across the team and the wider community.
You’ll have been successful as our Community Executive, if in one year’s time you have
- Increased membership engagement (measured by number of attendees at events, friend referrals etc.).
- Improved membership sentiment (measured by NPS, Trustpilot reviews, positive survey results etc.).
- Improved customer service satisfaction and issue resolution (measured through positive feedback to enquiries on Zendesk etc.).
- Helped to define and deliver the community offering, which has by this time become a core element of The Joy Club platform.
When you’re successful in role, you’ll feel
- Appreciated by your team members.
- Deeply rewarded by the impact your work has on engaging our members.
- Curious to keep trying new things.
- Excited to be at the heart of the Customer Success Team, providing our customers with a positive experience.
- Buoyed by the high-growth trajectory and what that means for the scale of impact we can have.
Together, we’ll engage and inspire our members and become the go-to platform for health and happiness in later life.
You’ll also be attracted by
- £25k starting salary + 10% uplift in the form of an EMI Option Agreement.
- A generous holiday allowance of 27 days + bank holidays + your birthday off.
- Our remote-first culture - we’ll be meeting in person every c2 weeks in London when it’s safe to do so but otherwise you can work where suits you best.
- The opportunity to learn fast, amongst a humble but exceptional team.