Community & Alumni Manager
We are looking for a mid-level candidate with 3-5 years work experience to join our London team as our Community and Alumni Manager. The highly motivated candidate will play a key role to help SuperCharger Ventures (SCV) manage the needs & requests of our growing alumni portfolio of startups. In addition, you will be assisting in building our public visibility by identifying and nurturing external opportunities for visibility for our community such as media and events.
About Supercharger Ventures
SuperCharger Ventures is the world's fastest growing EdTech accelerator & incubator. We wish to accelerate the transition towards digital education by helping founders save time with their fundraising. business and operational needs. The company has two offices in London & Singapore and services startups globally via its virtual & remote programmes.
About your Role
You will be responsible for managing and maintaining good relationships with our growing numbers of founders and portfolio companies. In addition, you will help SuperCharger Ventures gain external visibility opportunities such as events and media coverage.
Your role will include, but is not limited to:
- Primary point of contact for SCV portfolio companies & collect their need post-programme
- Understand the request made and connect the founders with the right stakeholders
- Proactively find opportunities that can improve the experience of portfolio companies
- Review the experience of past portfolio companies to suggest improves to our programmes
- Design series of activites for alumni companies to join after their graduations
- Establish systematic processes to streamline the management of a ever expanding portfolio
- Identify & nurture the community feeling of SCV and our portfolio companies
- Participate in external events to represent SCV directly or its portfolio companies
Key Requirements and Qualities:
- Experience in business development & relationship management
- Be comfortable to be in a client facing role
- Strong work ethic and organisational skills
- Be caring, personable and enthusiastic
- Natural problem solving capabilities
- Experience in designing processes to streamline repetitive request & tasks
Additional, optional requirements:
- Previous experienced in owning a sets of clients
- Previously worked in a startup environment
- Having worked in multicultural environment
- Ability to travel for business purposes
What is in it for you?
- Take ownership of building the Alumni Relationship Management side of SCV
- Suport the goal of SuperCharger Ventures
- Contribute to the accelerator of the adoption of EdTech globally
- Hybrid work policy: work from our lovely central London office 3 days a week and option to work from home for the other 2
- Work from anywhere: you can decide to work fully remote for up to 3 full weeks per year
- Weekly team lunch
- Culture Bonus: yearly stipend for books or courses to support your career development and go further
This is a full-time position based in London, UK. Please note that all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK, without restrictions. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from all candidates.