Sage is a global company with a local heart. The market leader for cloud-based accounting, financials, enterprise management, people, and payroll software, we empower the world’s business heroes—from single-person startups to large enterprises. Our people are passionate and positive. We inspire our colleagues to serve business builders everywhere and champion their success. As a FTSE 100 company with 14,000 colleagues across 24 countries, we do business the right way, while giving back to our local communities through the Sage Foundation. Sage is passionate about building a culture where our colleagues feel they can bring their whole selves to work. Where people know they’ll be judged on their performance and behaviours - not their identity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.Job DescriptionAs Manager of Partner Communications, you will have a deep understanding of a B2B partner channel. You will be comfortable working/liaising at a senior level, digesting corporate level strategic information and distilling this into partner-friendly communication packs, broadcasts, or direct communications. This compelling and impactful content will engage our partners and keep them informed on Sage Group activity.
Being a strong communications professional, you will play a vital role in reaching our partners through the most appropriate external media channels – this element of the role will largely be content focused with execution and localisation taking place regionally.
In addition to this, you will support and advise the EVP of Partners, Accountants, and Alliances (PAA) in establishing a united team with creative colleague comms. Ensuring tight connections and smooth relationships across the interlock roles, predominantly in the UK and US.
This role requires a colleague who is passionate about creating digital communities powered by compelling, impactful communications which enable our ecosystem to feel connected to the Sage family.
You will be a strong writer with a good knowledge of working in a matrixed organisation.
This role will report to the Director of Communications, Product, Partners and AR.
#LI-MS2Key ResponsibilitiesTo Partner’ Communications
• Work across corporate communications and the partner, accountants, and alliances team to gain a deep understanding of strategy and initiatives
• Work with local and global partner teams to understand partner marketing, engagement, new partner recruitment and onboarding
• Work across global product and segment teams to understand roadmap and commercial information relevant at a global level
• Build a strategy and messaging house that ensures the corporate, partner, and product relevant information is distilled into quality audience appropriate communications packs that can be localised and distributed centrally or locally – via the most relevant channels
• Measure engagement in communications, and course correct where necessary
• Support the leadership and events team with the narrative, content creation and keynote production for signature Sage partner events
• Develop and deliver a media strategy that positions Sage as the software vendor to partner with, reflecting the strategy and building links to local communications and marketing plans
• Deliver the strategy for the Sage Partners social media account that echoes the PAA strategy and brand
• Build a thought leadership platform across social media and events for the EVP of PAA
• Build communications that provide PAA colleagues with tools, information, confidence and/or context needed to deliver on their individual or team goals
• Ensure tight connections and smooth relationships across the interlock roles, predominantly in the UK and US.
• Build and monitor the cadence of communications reaching our partners from across the organisation– providing strategic advice on this at a global and local level