Co-founder - Tech Lead
We are looking for a self-driven, motivated, ambitious full-stack developer to join our team as a co-founder to help us at Sswap revolutionize how students find people to replace their rooms.
If you have 3 years of full-stack coding experience, knowledgeable about software development processes using the Agile manifesto and frameworks such as Scrum or Kanban, including sprints, daily standups, sprint retrospective etc. - the scrum ceremonies, get in touch with Sswap team.
You will be joining a team of diverse, motivated, passionate co-founders. As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries.
· Work with product lead to ideate software solutions.
· Design client-side and server-side architecture
· Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
· Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
· Write effective APIs
· Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
· Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
· Create security and data protection settings
· Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
· Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role (we want to see your portfolio)
· Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
· Familiarity with common stacks
· Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
· Excellent communication and teamwork skills
· Great attention to detail
· Organizational skills
· An analytical mind
· Able to use Scrum and Kanban with Jira and Confluence.
· Great diverse team
· Equity-based compensation
· Ability to drive real impact in a startup